Wetlook-Online

Message # 58142.2.1

Subject: Lookout Re:To Wetlook Producers

Date: Tue 11/06/13 10:02:01 GMT

Name: hazzaz bd

Email: hazzazbin@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I know its not easy to accomplish. But its really enjoyable to watch. In my place, when its raining during the day, girls normally come out to the roof with their cloths to get wet in the rain. Sometimes, the rain stays for 20-30 minutes. its not enough for the girls. So they stay on the roof half-an-hour more, chat, play games and get themselves wet in the accumulated water on the roof. This is really exciting. Also in my place, in the water parks, girls go in the water with all their cloths, come out, get it dry and go again. Its so good to watch that I normally try to visit the water park in every weekend.

Thats what I am saying, its not easy, but worth it.  

In reply to Message (58142.2) None Re:To Wetlook Producers

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 11/06/13 00:57:27 GMT

It's a nice idea, but not easy for even the big boys in Hollywood to shoot "sustained wetlook" where the girl actually looks wet for more than 5 minutes.

I have tried to do scenes like this myself....and I can tell you that wet "look" is not visible for more than 5 minutes on any film or video camera....not unless you continually wet the girl down every 5 minutes...see how Hollywood does it in these examples...

http://www.vintagewet.com/vwa/scrap/18/wfscrap18.html

If you do not re-wet the girl down every 5 minute.... ...then all you can see on camera is a girl with wet hair and some damp looking clothes....but all the wetlook effects on the clothings are gone (i.e. no clinging or shiny effects or see thru).

So...it is impossible to sustain wetlook effects for very long, after the girl exits the water, and the only way you can sustain it is to pause every 5 minutes and have a crew hand with a bucket of water and a sponge or spray bottle constanitly wetting the girl down every 5 minutes.

Yeah.....I can hear people saying now....."where can I apply for that job as the crew guy who gets to wet the girl down every 5 minutes".....as goes the old Benny Hill joke....

Benny; I just got a job as a wardrobe assistant in a strip club......for $50 per week

Friend:    Great....but $50 per week.....thats lousy

Benny:   Thats all I could afford to pay

MK

In reply to Message (58142) Hello To Wetlook Producers

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Mon 10/06/13 08:34:51 GMT

Last couple of days I am having this fantasy. In most of the wetlook videos, the girls get wet in water, shower, pool, sea, rain etc. I mean there is a source of water where they got wet. However, last couple of days, I am having fantasy of beautiful girls doing there regular days work but they are in wet cloths. I mean its not shown how they got wet, but they are wet, they like it and they are comfortable in doing their regular work in wet cloths. So some videos can be made where the girls are working in the office, cooking, going on a date, driving or even  sleeping in dripping wet cloths.What do you think about the idea??   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]