Wetlook-Online

Message # 5814.1.4

Subject: Hello Re: It's called stealing

Date: Wed 10/09/03 07:34:59 GMT

Name: Ave Aqua hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In capitalistic economy there are two sides: supply and demand. In this moment the supply side in music industry is getting 1000 % profit. The demand side does not want to pay for the supply side this extra profit. This is why millions of people make non-legal copies of CDs.

Now we see a struggle between supply and demand sides. Supply side wants to defend its privileges. But technical development is helping to the demand side. Music indistry is trying to stop technical development, they want to criminalize everyone who does not want to pay them the 1000 % profit.

I am optimistic. I think that music industry will realize sooner or later that is better to get a normal 100-200 % profit than zero (0) profit. If prices become healthy, nobody will do non-legal copying because everyone prefer original discs with original labels.

Sorry for my bad English.

In reply to Message (5814.1) Hello It's called stealing

By Anon - us Wed 10/09/03 01:59:33 GMT

Simple as that.  It is no different than walking into a store, pulling a CD off the shelf, slipping it in your pocket and walking out the door.  Songs and videos are the products that artists sell in order to make a living.
In reply to Message (5814) Note Off topic but read......

By Zamboni - gb Wed 10/09/03 00:06:12 GMT

Whats going on with people in america dowloading music and getting find for it? I have sheadloads and am now thinking of moving it all off the hard drive but this has to be a last resort! Are the people using Kazzaa or Kazzaa light like i am? I would be be sh***ng myself now if i was in america! Is this likly to come over to o'l Blighty?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]