Wetlook-Online

Message # 58099.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Le Reve

Date: Wed 05/06/13 18:06:47 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My wife and I enjoyed a performance of Le Reve when we were in Vegas about 18 months ago.  We also got front row seats and enjoyed the choreography as well as the outfits!  The only disappointing thing for us was that although we were clearly warned that our front row seats were in the "wet zone", we didn't any more than a few drops and a couple small splashes during the show.  We'd have been happy to have ended up as part of the wetlook element in our dinner/cocktail attire!  :)
In reply to Message (58099.1.1.1) None Re:new rtl show on tv

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 05/06/13 15:54:45 GMT

It amazes me how somebody can develop a concept for a reality tv show that seems so ridiculous.....i.e. lets get a bunch of overweight ugly aging over the hill celebrities, who do NOT look good in a bathing suit, and have them do a belly flop contest that lasts for an hour each week....and they expect people to watch an hour of monotous belly flops each week. The guy who invented the concept for that show and was able to get it green lighted and sold in 20 countries to these dumb tv executives......must be laughing all the way to the bank. Cos anybody who expects to get ratings for a concept like an ugly people belly flop contest....obviously has never watched the TV news shows....cos fat people doing Belly Flop contests are a 15 second tv spot on the news...and thats all the attention they deserve from most viewers....15-30 seconds tops....cos who wants to sit thru an hour of repetitive belly flops.

In most countries where this show aired, there was only 1 contestant who looked good in a bathing suit and was worthy of looking at (in the U.S. version it was Katherine Webb)...and all the other contestants must have dived into an empty pool and bashed their heads, cos they lost all their sense of shame and should never have been seen in a bathing suit......I mean....Nicole Eggert was a cutie in the 1980's and 90's when she was in tv sitcoms and Baywatch....but today she is overweight and middle aged....she look awful and she should have worn a Burkhini ....ha ha

There are some things that people only want to watch on a 15 second tv news spot....i.e. charity dunk tank events....and people will not sit thru an hour long repetitive version of that.

It amazes me how the most assinine ideas seems to get turned into reality shows now....i.e. they even have a show now about fat people competing to see who to can make the best barbeque.....sheesh....what a winner of an idea.

Here's an idea for a wonderfully interesting show....I will make a show called "Do My Laundry" and each week some over the hill out of work celebrities will come to my house and wash my socks...and then I will rate each celebrity and their performance.

The reason we had much better tv shows in the 1960's and 70's and 80's....than we have today....is because in those days you only had 3-4 channels you could watch....and so only the best shows would get on the air. But today we live in a world of 500 channel digital TV...where there are hundreds of channels, and so they have to scrape the bottom of the barrels and put all kinds of crapola on tv....just to fill the time slots in all these hundreds of tv channels now........so....what was once a 15 second news item (a belly flop contest)....now gets stretched and turned into a 6 week reality show.

This is why Leon and Flaviu deserve to have their own digital tv channels......cos they can produce far more interesting media than watching 3 fat guys having a one hour contest to see who can barbeque the best piece of meat.

In 1963 Andy Warhol came out with his landmark film "Sleep"....which was a 6hr film that showed a guy sleeping......and he later made a sequel called "Empire"....which was another  guy sleeping for several hours....and last year  a Swedish guy made a tribute film to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Warhols' film....and he made an 8 hr film of a guy sleeping......wonderful......so lets have a reality show of people sleeping each week then.

They sell 1hr Aquarium DVDs where you can watch a goldfish swimming for 1hr.....we need a new tv channel called The Goldfish Channel....so we can watch fish swimming all day.....and we can make another channel called "The Fireplace Channel" that shows wood burning in a fireplace all day".

MK

In reply to Message (58099.1.1) Hello Re:new rtl show on tv

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Wed 05/06/13 09:36:59 GMT

There was also nothing in the Australian version, although the hosts did end up in the pool in the current affairs show that they host - but even then that was a hash job.
In reply to Message (58099.1) Thumbs Up Re:new rtl show on tv

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 05/06/13 01:41:59 GMT

Looks promising, cos this will be a variation on the "Splash" show that made it's debut in the UK, and was then done in the USA and France and in China and 12 other countries....cos those shows focused purely on one thing only....i.e. Diving...whereas this reality show will not only have diving but also require all the contestants to lean to do water ballet synchro performances too, cos the track record for wet scenes on these shows in different countries has not been very good thusfar....i.e. the only show that has had a decent wetlook scene was the U.S. version that had the hostess in a yellow dress in the pool in one episode with good continuity and camerawork. All the other shows in other countries have been a disappointment, ie in the UK version the only had 1 scene with clothings in the pool in the finale...but the editing was lousy cos they ended the show with no exit shots. In the French version, they made a great promo video for youtube with a girl diving in a business suit into the pool and nice exit shots...but that was only the promo clip, and then they had no wet clothing scenes at all in the actual shows. Same goes for the Spanish and Chinese versions of that show too.....as they say in Spanish "nada" for wetlook content....and the Chinese version is very stuffy and a real borefest of swimsuits.

This German version requires them to do Synchro performances too, so hopefully we will see some nice glitzy outfuts like those Las Vegas water ballet shows.I have a friend who was visiting Las Vegas last month.....so I bought him a front row seat for the "Le Reve" show and a steak dinner and he recorded the entire wetlook show from his front row seat and sent me 75 mins of HD footage of this show (cos they changed their rules now and they now permit you to use cameras)....so I hope this German show will use costumes as nice as Le Reve does....where the girls wear dresses, pantyhose and heels in the pool...

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=le+reve+las+vegas&s=rec

MK

In reply to Message (58099) TV new rtl show on tv html

By wetman1970 - wetman1970@googlemail.com de Wed 05/06/13 01:08:30 GMT

Website: http://www.rtl.de/cms/sendungen/show/die-pool-champions.html

http://www.rtl.de/cms/sendungen/show/die-pool-champions.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]