Wetlook-Online

Message # 5808.2

Subject: Hello Re: FAO MK

Date: Wed 10/09/03 04:32:58 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Eric

You don't have to collect clips in a highly sophisticated way....i.e. the latest and probably best method on the market these days is to get a TIVO or DVD recorder with built in hard drive, or a satellite receive that has a built in hard drive...cos some of these new satelitte receivers and dvd recorders with internal hard drives record video direct in mpeg format and allow you to store up to 100 hours of tv stuff on the device's internal drive....making it easy to pluck out those bits you want and then cut those over to create your own compilations. You also don't have to use capture cards and video editing systems as you mention either. I only use those means to capture and edit my amateur or pro series video shoots.

For tv clips...I still use "the old fashioned way"...i.e. connecting one vcr to a 2nd vcr...and using AV analog cables to dub tapes from one tape to another. I still make my tv compilations that way. It is real simple...you simply buy a stack of 40 to 50 vhs tapes (they only costs 83 cents each...so you can get 50 vhs tapes for only $41. I then throw in "scratch tapes" into my vcrs each day....and any time I catch something worth saving..I cue up the tape to that point...and then I set that tape aside. After a month or so..I have a pile of tapes set aside with only 1 clip on each tape...so I copy those to my compilation master tape...and then I recycle and re-use those tapes again. No capture card and no pc are needed.....not unless you are really fanatical about doing everything on digital video or something.

When I want to create vidcaps...I can create auto captures by connecting the compilation master in a vcr  to the pc....and I don't use my digital video card for that....I just use my old analog capture card made by GRABIT to do that...and thats only a $40 card.

Anyway...if you want to capture tv directly to a hard drive without using a capture card....just get one of the newer model satellite receivers or dvd recorders than have an internal 40gig hard drive and can capture up to 100 hours of tv directly from tv or satelitte to your internal drive in mpeg format.

MK

In reply to Message (5808) Note FAO MK

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Tue 09/09/03 17:59:33 GMT

Hi Mike,

I'm starting a new thread 'cos the previous is too far down now.

I've got the same problem as Mike from Poland : My wetlook scenes are scattered on several tapes with other things on, because I've got no way of editing them. For instance, the scene with Leslie I was going on about lasts for 2 minutes during a 2 hour show...

I guess I could get a new video capture card, 'cos that's a handy thing to have, but I'm on Mac and cards for them cost an absolute fortune. I do have some captured clips that I could make one or several video CDs with ; would that be of any interest to you ? I could even do CDs by theme if I've got enough material. Do you buy material or only trade it ? Because I could buy a new video capture card that way...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]