WetlookPro

Message # 5808.1

Subject: Info Re: FAO MK

Date: Tue 09/09/03 19:21:53 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nice to hear that you are on mac too (an E- and an I-mac). In my business I have to use a Wintel and have tried a "cheap" video-card for 200Euro with unsatisfing results. That means audio and video are not well matching and the video is not really continuous. There are often several tv-fields missing.

For my mac I have tried two solutions. The cheap one was a USB1 video converter for 70-80 Euro. Quality is below VHS but acceptable for VCD-Quality.

Then I bought a FORMAC Studio DV/TV (firewire and tuner) for 400Euro (without tuner only 300Euro) and was very lucky. This box creates the same format as DV-cameras, DV-25. This is motion-jpg with a 25Mb data stream. With imovie you are able to address each tv-field (picture) for cutting, which is just great.

For export you have to transform the DV-25 movie to QT, SVCD or Divx with matching converters to reduce file size.

Bruno

In reply to Message (5808) Note FAO MK

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Tue 09/09/03 17:59:33 GMT

Hi Mike,

I'm starting a new thread 'cos the previous is too far down now.

I've got the same problem as Mike from Poland : My wetlook scenes are scattered on several tapes with other things on, because I've got no way of editing them. For instance, the scene with Leslie I was going on about lasts for 2 minutes during a 2 hour show...

I guess I could get a new video capture card, 'cos that's a handy thing to have, but I'm on Mac and cards for them cost an absolute fortune. I do have some captured clips that I could make one or several video CDs with ; would that be of any interest to you ? I could even do CDs by theme if I've got enough material. Do you buy material or only trade it ? Because I could buy a new video capture card that way...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]