minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:52:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 58069.1.1

Subject: None Re:absolutely unbelievable!

Date: Sun 02/06/13 19:39:07 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Glad you like the site. FYI the site is a collaboration of our shoots in Florida and Europe, and we have formed an alliance with the Gagon company in Japan to produce periodic cosplay scenes for the site too, so the site is mix of ideas coming from 3 different sources.

We are also interested in doing custom video work for anybody who has special costumes that they would like to see in wetlook scenes....e.g. if somebody from Germany or Austria wants to see some Dirndl girls wetlook scenes, then contact us and if you ship us the costume and cover a small fee for the models time, then we will shoot a scene with your preferred costume and send you all the raw footage of that session.

Some of the really interesting cosplay costumes tend to be incredibly expensive to buy.....i.e. it is easy to get the cheap and cheesy costumes people order from Halloween party sites....but very expensive to get something really authentic looking.....e.g. you can get a cheesy "Bat Girl" costume easily on any party costume site for less than $50.....but I really want to get an authentic Yvonne Craig Batgirl costume that is a replica of her famous 1966 costume.....and you cannot get that from any Halloween store or site, you can only get one of those if you have it custom made, and there is a company that does fully authentic replica of that costume....but if costs $900 to have it made with all the accessories. I would like to shoot a mini feature or serial cliffhanger series....based on the "Sailor Moon" series in Japan too, but those costumes are expensive and so I hope we can get Gagon to find some sponsors who can help us make this happen.

I ideally, I would like to create a Superheroine or Damsel in Distress episodic series.....like the Tokusatsu or Sentai tv series that have always been popular in Japan.

MK

In reply to Message (58069.1) Band absolutely unbelievable!

By guitar guy - us Sun 02/06/13 05:14:05 GMT

This site has outdone the rest with creative input and technical excellence (high resolution and close camera work) There should be something for everyone here! Stunning ladies, and interesting and sexy costumes/ outfits, the frequent inclusion of nylons and heels/boots to dress up the costumes is a huge plus.. not just something for business wear only! Great work!
In reply to Message (58069) Pulsing The Wetcosplay site is updated html

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 01/06/13 23:25:43 GMT

The new update on

Free Preview
HDV01st June, 2013 ... Default
A Japanese office girl scene produced for us by Gagon.com
Free Preview
A sexy nurse wetlook scene.
Free Preview
Megan in an Alice in Wonderland wetlook scene.
Free Preview
HDV16th May, 2013 ... Tudy
Tudy the Naughty Num

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wetcosplay.com/downloadstore.php

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Banner

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.157 seconds to generate ]