minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:05:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 58039.2.1

Subject: None Re:Several in the related videos...

Date: Thu 30/05/13 16:34:56 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
kinda sorta related to Songkran....i.e. same kind of water festival as Thailand....but this appears to be from the Burmese water festival which is called "Thingyan".

Personally I find all of those Burmese videos to be highly irritating from an editing and camera style they use.....i.e. you get nice long and steady shots of the girls in the dry scenes...but the wet scenes are always 1 second flashes where'the camera

man is playing his camera like a Trombone and zooming fast in and out.....so these videos are shot and edited in a really lousy way that avoids showing any money shots for more than 1 second at a time.

With videos shot and edited in a lousy wetlook way.....what I to dio is "un-edit" them and remix them in my own way....i.e. you take one of those videos....where 95% are dry shots and only 5% are wetlook flashes....I will

load that to my eding system and strip away the 95% of dry shots ...and take the 5% of wet shots that may only total 20 seconds ....and then I minimize the annoying zooming in and out by taking that 20 seconds of wetlook flashes and stretching

that 20 seconds of quickie wet shots and tunring that into slow motion at 30% of the original speed....so now that 20 seconds is a good 1 minute of slow mo wetlook shots....and then mute the audio and overlay the original music track...and then you

have a watchable 1 minute of wetlook scenes....but I can't sit thru these videos at their normal speed with the annoying editing and awful camera techniques they use.

This is common among mainstream tv shows too....i.e. the pie fans hate it when a girl is hit with a pie...and they show 2 seconds of the girl's pie face....and then they cut away show 10 seconds of the audience reacting and laughing.....so they always show very little of the money

shots...and show us way too much of other scenes we do not want to see.

I would say that 95% of all music videos are not very good for showing "sustained wetlook shots"....and only 5% of music videos are really good at holding a shot and showing great wetlook shots all thru the video.

If we made a list of the greatest wetlook music videos of all time....and the criteria was that at least 50% of the video must be wetlook shots and where they hold a shot for more than 2 seconds before cutting......then I doubt we could name more than 50 music videos that

have sustained wetlook all thru the video (e.g. Madonna's Cherish video is a good example).  I would love to see RAW FOOTAGE from those Burmese music videos....but the way they edit them....they really suck...cos it is like Lady Godiva riding her horse naked.....I can't see

a darn thing when her long hair is obscuring things and she is flying past me on her horse at 40 mph......ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (58039.2) Question Several in the related videos...

By Hans - ch Thu 30/05/13 09:17:24 GMT

...to MK or someone else in-the-know, are these related to Songkran, or some kind of "Thai Mujra"?
In reply to Message (58039) Links accidentally watching this video from youtube hope you love it

By wet ladies lover - KamiKezo_05@yahoo.com us Thu 30/05/13 03:27:27 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul6FVoRmdxw&feature=youtu.be / http://youtu.be/ul6FVoRmdxw

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.344 seconds to generate ]