Wetlook-Online

Message # 58036.1

Subject: None Re:Question for producers

Date: Thu 30/05/13 22:44:37 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
<quote>I have a question for producers. How about doing a shoot in open water.

Doing a shoot in open water?? What do you mean?? Like out at sea? Funny you should ask this. Most of the time I either shoot in a pool or on a beach and sometimes in a lake, pond, or river, but shoots at sea are logistically very difficult. But interestingly I am just about ready to release a set which we did a few month ago where we took a boat trip in the Caribbean and had a model jump off of the boat. I even got some underwater shots, but the shoot in open sea was very difficult and I wasn't able to get everything I wanted.

<quote>Do you producers get into the water with the girls? And do you also keep your clothes on? Don't you have funny situations then?

Yes I do get into the water with the girls, it's the only way to shoot them underwater. Do I keep my own clothes on?? I usually don't concern myself with what I wear, other than I'm over the hill, somewhat fat and terribly ugly and I don't want to frighten the girls. So a T-shirt and shorts is my typical wardrobe for shooting girls in the water. And yes there are plenty of funny situations, more than I can say here... but I am married, so unless I'm itching for a frying pan alongside my head, I usually behave  -but the girls aren't required

<quote>If you recruit girls for a shoot, and it's their first time getting wet clothed, what's their reaction on it? Do they like it or not? Do you think they will do it again? With again I mean by themselves and not for a shoot.

Most models typically react in the same ways, they laugh about doing something very different, they might comment, such as saying "this is weird" or "I've never swam in heels before" some even find it to be sexy, but nothing so far that would suggest that they were turned off to the idea. Many of the models actually like the ideas of getting wet in clothes.

Would the girls do it for themselves? Thats hard to say, I guess they would have to find it sexually pleasing enough. Only on one occasion did a model tell us that they tried it at home for themselves, but some models have incorporated some kind of wetlook shoot for their own websites after having been introduced to it.

Sincerely EdR

asplashofglamour.com

In reply to Message (58036) None Question for producers

By Spongebob - nl Wed 29/05/13 21:24:07 GMT

I have a question for producers. How about doing a shoot in open water. Do you producers get into the water with the girls? And do you also keep your clothes on? Don't you have funny situations then?

If you recruit girls for a shoot, and it's their first time getting wet clothed, what's their reaction on it? Do they like it or not? Do you think they will do it again? With again I mean by themselves and not for a shoot.

I really wonder about this. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]