Wetlook-Online

Message # 58016.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: Sad Re: Carol Cleveland

Date: Tue 28/05/13 18:19:24 GMT

Name: David Faltskog ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep shame the closest Carol came to getting wet was in that Monty Python episode, considering they emerge from a drain cover after the wading through the stream it was a missed chance to show her soaked and dirty but nope. Sad
In reply to Message (58016.3.1.1.1) None Re: Carol Cleveland

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 28/05/13 14:12:56 GMT

Yeah....I have that pic too.....but I was referrring to tv shows ad movies, not publicity stills.

There are lots of actresses like this that have done wet photos, but never did a wetlook scene on tv or movies.....another of my favorite "wetlook virgin" actresses from that same era was the Danish actress Yutte Stensgaard.....who came to the UK in the mid 60's and landed a job as a hostess on Bob Monkhouse's famous gameshow "The Golden Shot" (most people called that show "Bernie the bolt"). She then got bit parts in many tv shows and b movies but rose to cult status playing a vampire in "Lust for a Vampire". Sadly she quit the business after 1972 and moved to Oregon, where she still works today for a local radio station, She was every schoolboy's dream in my day....and she never got wet in any film or tv show she made.....but I vividly remember the black and white photos when she did a wetlook shoot in a dress on a cold UK beach in 1971....when those pics appeared in The Sun newspaper.....I kept those old black and white newspaper clippings for many years.....and it was a nice surprise to see that 35 years later there were actually color photos of that same photo shoot that were now on the internet.....here is one of them....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz7n76ZF2q1r4bcn2o1_500.jpg

I wish I could find a copy of that edition of The Sun that showed the entire photoset, cos I remember there was a nice interview with Yutte where she talked about swimming in her clothes and  how much she enjoyed it.

MK

In reply to Message (58016.3.1.1) Exclamation Re: Carol Cleveland

By Soaking Stars - soakingstars@soaknet.co.uk gb Tue 28/05/13 11:05:05 GMT

Website: http://soakingstars.weebly.com/carol-cleveland.html

Actually, Carol Cleveland isn't quite a wetlook virgin... Here's a shot from her modeling days in the late '60s/early '70s which was used on a budget album of cover versions of popular hits in 1974!

In reply to Message (58016.3.1) None Re:Best and worst wetlook shows.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 28/05/13 05:22:13 GMT

Regarding Lindsey Wagner wetlook scenes.....where you describe some tv movie where she and other girls....

>One featured a group of women and their daughters;

I do know of any such scene....and I think I have them all....see my list of Lindsey scenes on page 2 of my data lists.....scroll down.

http://www.wamtec.com/wamteclite/Search/l1.txt

I would love to be proven wrong....but I am pretty sure that no such tv movie scene with Lindsey and women and daughters exists. Check AnthonyX's site and his database site. I think you may have the wrong actress or you described the scene inaccurately.

Our memories always tend to remember things more fondly than they actually were....and we all tend to think there were more wetlook episodes than there actually were.....you say you recall wetlook in nearly every other episode of The Bionic Woman....not so....cos I have recorded all 57 episodes episodes and saved all the wet scenes...and there were only 9 episodes out of 57 that had wetlook scenes.....so it was not every other episode...and more like 1 in every 5 episodes. Same goes for "Dynasty" or "Dallas"...we all remember the classic wet scenes on those shows....but in fact less than 5% of the episodes had wet scenes in them.

Same goes for the classic UK show TISWAS....which has achieved legendary status as being the most prolific wet and messy show by the fans....and folks who were too young to have seen the shows in the 1970's believe in the legend passed down on the forums that this show had wet and messy scenes in every show.....but I was there in the UK and watched most of the 250 shows that aired between 1975 and 1982......and there were only about 10% of the episodes that actually had wet and messy scenes (mostly from 1979 to 1981) and 90% of the shows did not have any wet or messy scenes at all.

MK

ps......here is another fun list to make.......a list of famous "wetlook virgins"..i.e., famous actresses who have been in the tv or movie business for 30 or more years.....and have never done a single wetlook scene iin their entire life.....top of my wetlook virgins list would be '"Carol Cleveland" who did numerous ITC series tv shows in the 60's and 70's ...but gained fame later as the only female in the Monty Python series.....the closest she ever came to a wetlook scene was in one episode on Monty Python where she got her heels wet...as a secretary wading across a small stream.

In reply to Message (58016.3) Talking Re:Best and worst wetlook shows.

By Nado - us Tue 28/05/13 04:17:16 GMT

The Bionic Woman, with Lindsay Wagner, seemed to have a wetlook scene nearly every other episode!  The lovely Lindsay was also in a number of made-for-TV films, getting wet.  One featured a group of women and their daughters; Ms. Wagner had several fully clothed swims.  I don't recall the title, though a search on IMDB could yield something.
In reply to Message (58016) None Best and worst wetlook shows.

By Ngawa - uu Mon 27/05/13 14:26:27 GMT

There have been some great shows for wetlook down the years - especially on UK tv. Bob's Your Uncle had people in their best clothes in sinking boats. In the 70s there was It's A Knockout with lots of girls in gym skirts getting soaked. In the 80s on Welsh tv there was a programme in a similar vein - called "Siarabang" it featured teams doing wet obstacle courses. The girls wore a variety of clothing - shorts, hotpants, gym and tennis skirts. On some shows they had a "yes/no" game where members of the public were invited to take part in their street clothes. If they said the words "yes" or "no" they went down a waterslide into a deep puddle. I remember one lovely lady in a white jumpsuit which went totally see-through. Another girl went into the pool in her gym skirt during a wet pillowfight game. When she climbed out her skirt flipped up and stuck to her back so that you could see her glistening black knickers.

Happy memories. Compare those days to the present where we are treated to a parade of rotund loudmouths in the same old lycra on the tragic Wipeout. The editing is terrible so you can't feast your eyes on a nice wet backside and even though I quite like lycra it soon gets old. Even worse was a travesty on the BBC called Hole In The Wall. Here we had teams of people getting wet but dressed for the occasion in hideous silver suits with silly helmets.

There should be a law whereby people getting wet on game shows should be properly dressed...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]