minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:13:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 58016.3

Subject: Talking Re:Best and worst wetlook shows.

Date: Tue 28/05/13 04:17:16 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The Bionic Woman, with Lindsay Wagner, seemed to have a wetlook scene nearly every other episode!  The lovely Lindsay was also in a number of made-for-TV films, getting wet.  One featured a group of women and their daughters; Ms. Wagner had several fully clothed swims.  I don't recall the title, though a search on IMDB could yield something.
In reply to Message (58016) None Best and worst wetlook shows.

By Ngawa - uu Mon 27/05/13 14:26:27 GMT

There have been some great shows for wetlook down the years - especially on UK tv. Bob's Your Uncle had people in their best clothes in sinking boats. In the 70s there was It's A Knockout with lots of girls in gym skirts getting soaked. In the 80s on Welsh tv there was a programme in a similar vein - called "Siarabang" it featured teams doing wet obstacle courses. The girls wore a variety of clothing - shorts, hotpants, gym and tennis skirts. On some shows they had a "yes/no" game where members of the public were invited to take part in their street clothes. If they said the words "yes" or "no" they went down a waterslide into a deep puddle. I remember one lovely lady in a white jumpsuit which went totally see-through. Another girl went into the pool in her gym skirt during a wet pillowfight game. When she climbed out her skirt flipped up and stuck to her back so that you could see her glistening black knickers.

Happy memories. Compare those days to the present where we are treated to a parade of rotund loudmouths in the same old lycra on the tragic Wipeout. The editing is terrible so you can't feast your eyes on a nice wet backside and even though I quite like lycra it soon gets old. Even worse was a travesty on the BBC called Hole In The Wall. Here we had teams of people getting wet but dressed for the occasion in hideous silver suits with silly helmets.

There should be a law whereby people getting wet on game shows should be properly dressed...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]