Wetlook-Online

Message # 57996.1

Subject: None ...just to clarify

Date: Sat 25/05/13 20:37:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...in case somebody goes off on the wrong tangent....I think the film you may be referring to was the 2008 Horror film "The Haunting of Molly Hartley"...

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/cyrus-presents-jasons-review-15

and while the ages of the 2 girls in that baptism scene were supposedly 16 and 17....they were portrayed by actresses who were in fact 20 and 25 at the time this film was made.....so it is better if you quote the true age of the girls, and not their character ages, cos otherwise you may be triggering a flame from somebody if you give out misleading facts.

I have the scene on my DVD compilations and on my wamgold archives....but I do not think I uploaded it to thewambank yet. But the scene is widely available on the net so I am sure somebody can find it online.

The scene itself starts off great....but from a wetlook perspective the ending has 2 bummers and fails to deliver......for 2 reasons that I cannot say, cos that would be a spoiler for this horror film....so you need to rent it on Netflix to understand why this scene rates no more than a 3 out of 10 on my wetlook scorecard.

MK

In reply to Message (57996) None wetlook in movies

By Martin - us Sat 25/05/13 19:27:05 GMT

Hi Do you guys have a film probably made around 2008? It shows a 16 year old girl baptized in school uniform. Her grey knee socks are wet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]