minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 04:49:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 57975.3.1

Subject: None Re:An old pic, anyone knows the source?

Date: Thu 23/05/13 16:01:45 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OK....I consulted with a much higher authority on this....i.e. my wife...ha ha....who is a Hong Kong chinese and knows Christy Chung movies much better than I do. That photo is very old....about 20 years. Actually Christy was born in Canada, but is better known as a former Miss Hong Kong. Her most famous role was in the Chinese copycat version of the Darryl Hannah movie "Splash".....where Christy played the mermaid in the Taiwanese version called "Mermaid got Married"....here is the entire movie if you are interested....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Wf8XLJyPE

My wife says that those chinese characters you see on that photo are an advertising slogan.....that say "Our Romance - Our Choice"....and as she recalls....this was an advertising slogan for a jewelery store chain in Asia....and she tells me that she thinks that slogan relates to the necklace you see around Christy's neck...and that photo is merely an ad poster for that jewelery company. The guy in the pic is not a famous actor....just a male model used for the photoshoot.

My wife is pretty good at alerting me to wetlook scenes she sees when she is watching chinese movies and tv dramas......cos she watches chinese tv and movies every day online...and will send me links whenever she spots scenes I might be interested in saving.

Anyway.....I can definitely confirm that this pic is not from any movie or tv drama....and was merely a print ad for some jewelery company in Hong Kong from the mid 1990's..

MK

In reply to Message (57975.3) None Re:An old pic, anyone knows the source?

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Thu 23/05/13 02:29:09 GMT

I checked my Cristy Chung folder and discovered I added this pic to it March 4, 2002 which surprised me. I thought I had seen it while I was still in Japan. Anyway, I have never seen any other shots from the photo shoot, and like MK, I have always assumed it was a PR pic from a magazine. The shot is posed like an advert., but the lack of any product ID belies that. No clue who the male model is. I suspect the small Chinese characters in the upper right are the photographer's credit.

Kerry

In reply to Message (57975) Pictures An old pic, anyone knows the source? html

By ThoughtOfCars - us Wed 22/05/13 22:47:58 GMT

Hey! The woman in the picture is Christy Chung, so I was wondering if this was a promotional shot for one of her movies or is it an actual scene. Maybe there is more. Can anyone read the writing in the photo? Also, does anyone know who the guy in the picture is? If I find out his name it will be easier to trace the origins of the photo as well. Cheers!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]