WetlookPro

Message # 57889.1.1.2

Subject: Hello US vs Australia

Date: Sat 18/05/13 02:22:41 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm just happy there was a wetlook scene involving Charissa in the US.  The hosts here did not jump in during the show finale.

Having said that, the finale here was pre-recorded, so it might've occurred if the finale was live.

In reply to Message (57889.1.1) None Re:Not seeing it

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 13/05/13 00:55:06 GMT

Well....it is something that every film maker or video producers knows....when you pause for a break in between shooting a scene....especially if you are replacing the main actors with body doubles (as is the case in this instance...cos neither Charissa nor Joey Lawrence are skilled divers who could have made that dive themselves)....so if you are going to interject body doubles....at least try to remember who was standing on the left and who was standing on the right...before you replace them with body doubles.....cos in this case they forgot to remember who was on the left and who was on the right...and they replaced them with body doubles standing in the total opposite positions.

What Tracie and I do when we are in the middle of shooting a scene in the pool....and one of the girls needs to leave for a bathroom break....or we have a rain delay.....is that we snap a quick digital pic of where we were....so that when we resume shooting later on that everybody is standing in the same positions and is wearing the same clothes they were before we cut.....so you don't have a problem where the girl is wearing a pair of heels...and then suddenly the girls shoes have changed into a pair of sneakers......as happend in the 1999 tv movie "Au Pair"  fountain wetlook scene with Heidi Lenhar....i.e. you see her enter the fountains in a dress and heels...and then suddenly in the next shot her heels have changed into sneakers.

Stunt women and body doubles also need to remember that not only does the dress need to be the same....but the underwear too....otherwise you will have "the case of the disappearing underwear"....as happened in the wetlook scene in 1988 tv miniseries "Noble House"....when Julia Nickson makes the high jump off the boat into the water...and her stunt double does this high jump and her dress flies up revealing her BLACK undewear... and in the next shot we see the real Julia Nickson floating in the water in her white dress revealing her WHITE underwear........so in the space of a 2 second jump....she was able to miraculousy change her underwear from black to white.

BTW....you only notice things like this when you do a lot of video editing.....cos when you watch things in real time they are not so noticeable. It is also a testament to how good a movie or tv show. is....i.e. if the show is really great...you pay attention to the storyline and tend not to notice the mistakes....but when a tv show or movie reallty stinks...you find yourself paying less attention the story and looking at other things instead.

MK

In reply to Message (57889.1) Confused Not seeing it [nt]

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 12/05/13 22:43:02 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (57889) None Trivia for AnthonyX - viz the recent SPLASH wetlook scene

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 12/05/13 01:15:41 GMT

Hey Anthony, I only just got around to transferring that recent Charissa Thompson wet dress scene from Splash from my DVR to my pc for editing.....and I noticed a glaring mistake in that scene....did you spot the continuity error...it is so glaring....it is something that every wetlook producer knows when you pause to change a battery or to re-stage a shot.....

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]