WetlookPro

Message # 57857.2

Subject: None Re:Clothes used in shootings - ? for producers

Date: Wed 08/05/13 20:39:42 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

With us, both. Jeans sets in particular, we ask the models to wear their own jeans. Thats because their own jeans will already conform to their individual figure. Some models have brought along their own outfits, and shoes for some shoots. In other instances Tess and I go out and shop for clothes. We are fortunate that in our area we have several nice places to find clothes. Most are of course second hand and we get them from thrift and consignment stores, we also get some things new (If the price is right) Sometimes we ask the models to shop with us and pick out stuff they like. Getting the models to interact gives us more in the way of styling and in the end they often get to keep the clothes. Tess also loves to sew. It is one of her favorite hobbies. The nice thing about her being able to sew is she can make clothes that are specifically designed to be sheer without the distracting stuff like tags or pockets that would be otherwise visible when the garment goes transparent. So in a nutshell. Models sometimes bring their own clothes and shoes, we sometimes buy clothes and Tess sometimes makes clothes for our photo sets.

EdR

asplashofglamour.com

In reply to Message (57857) Question Clothes used in shootings - ? for producers

By GeorgeSK - gb Wed 08/05/13 18:55:30 GMT

Maybe this has been asked before, I don't remember:

Do your models wear their own clothes or do you buy their outfits?

Many thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]