WetlookPro

Message # 57852.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:How much content?

Date: Thu 09/05/13 21:25:38 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's a fair question, and not easy to answer, because I can only answer for my own channels that I manage myself, but other channels are managed by other producers (e.g. Erik Elsas will be launching his EETV channel later this week) and so the programming and scheduling and updates and content on each channel is determined by each producer who manages that channel. So, I can only answer for my own channels, and so far all my my channels that you see below, have between 7 and 8 hours of media already loaded on each channnel...and I am adding at least 1 hr of new media to each channel every 10 days or so. So, if you want a specific answer right now, each of my channels already has at least 8hrs of media loaded on each channel, and at least 3hrs of new media is being added every month....so my channels are growing at a rate of 3hrs more media each month.

One had to recognize that even the larger wam producers in the world....do not have the ability to sustain a 24/7 channel for an entire month...without any repeats at all....cos there are 720 hours in a month....and I can only think of 3 people in the entire world who have more than 720 hours of wetlook media in their archives (i.e. Leon, Flaviu and Myself).....and even though I may have more than this in my archives....I have not had the time to digitize it all and upload it all yet....so it takes time to make the media and upload it. So.....repeats during the month are a reality of any small tme internet tv channel system.

It is really up to the consumer to decide on what they consider to be good value for their money. Each producer sets his own prices for his or her own channel, so they decide what they feel is good value for their subscribers.....but a general rule of thumb is that the average membership price per month....is about the same price as 1 download file in that same producers download store.....so the streaming tv channels offer more value cos instead of getting 1 file as a download file in that producers download store, the consumer can watch many more hours on the tv channel instead.  For example....seeing as you mention the candid welook site, you will be getting 3 times more hours of media on the streaming tv channel each month or 3hrs of new media per month...for less than the cost of a 1hr  Russian media in my download store etc.  

I can't speak for other producers and how they will manage the content on their own channels. All I can say is that I am committed to delivering as much new media as I have time to upload 3 times a month....and if folks are not happy with the content, they can cancel at anytime by clicking on the cancel my membership link at the bottom of our home page.

If folks have any suggestions on how we can make things a better experience for the fans....I am interested to hear their feedback....and I will try to do whatever is feasible....but please understand that I can't do what Youtrube is able to do....i.e. some have commented to me that our system is not a good deal and that Youtube has better content and it is free. That may be so, but we can't do what Youtube is able to do, because we do not get US$75 million dollars per month in Ad Revenues as they do, and we do not have any ad revenue sponsors, and our system is an expensive one requiring dedicated webcasting servers and licencing fees paid to the broadcasting company they developed the media player and so the operating costs for this tv channel system are 7 times higher than our other large sites like TheWambank, so the tv channel system requires support from the fans to cover it's operating costs ....which is no different to Nigel's wetlook forum too. If I could find some major ad sponsors for about 8 grand per month in ad revenues, then we could make the tv channels free and be like Youtube. So, comparing us to Youtube is not a fair comparison, because we have no means of support as they do.....just the fans etc.

Basically.....if you prefer Youtube....Youtube has plenty to offer the wetlook fans every day....and if you prefer ala carte download store files....we also have download stores where you can pick and choose specific scenes that you may like. This tv channel thing is merely a fun experiment that we are offering to mobile device users, because folks with an iPad or iPhone are not able to download files from our stores...cos the Apple i/o operating system is not compatible with most download stores......so this is alternative way that foks with an Tablet or Smartphone can view streaming media without having to download it.

MK

In reply to Message (57852.1.1.1) Question How much content?

By FountainFrolic - us Thu 09/05/13 19:32:54 GMT

MK, if you're willing to discuss a bit publicly vs. just in private emails - just how much content is there on a monthly basis?  I'm sure these channels don't run anywhere near 24x7 on a non-repeating basis (and I sure wouldn't expect them to!) but for instance - if I pay the $20/month for the candid wetlook channel, on average about how many hours (or minutes) of non-repeating content is that getting me on a monthly basis?

Thanks...

In reply to Message (57852.1.1) None Re:WetlookTV channels updated

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 09/05/13 05:15:57 GMT

Hi Soakfann

Drop me an email and I will explain things if they are unclear, and if the sign up page is confusing I will pass that info to our developer and ccBill...because that is our cc processors page and not something I wrote.

tks

MK

In reply to Message (57852.1) Question Re:WetlookTV channels updated

By soakkfann - us Thu 09/05/13 02:33:31 GMT

mark -

pardon me -

but can u explain what these sites are -

i have never seen these before -

the wet Video Vault how much footage (running time) is there on a monthly basis -

how often is it updated -

i dig it -

but to sign up on that page and pay may be the most confusing one EVER!!

THANKS for all you do sir -

PEACE!

sf

In reply to Message (57852) None WetlookTV channels updated html

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 07/05/13 17:39:26 GMT

Website: http://streambucks.com/en/wetlook-83/category_id=1/ www.wetlooktv.com

Several channels on the the WetlookTV.com network are updated. Dunk TV has new media from Singapore and the Philippines, Fly on the Wall channel has new scenes from our night time Mardi Gras dunk party. Candid Wet TV has new scenes from the UK fountains and more new scenes from Songkran in Thaiiland. We have set up a new Demo TV channel so folks can test things out on their mobile devices ... so we uploaded 2 recent wet scenes to the Demo TV channel where a) Sophia Thomalia went into a magician's water tank in her pantyhose on German TV.... and b) a wet scene that just happened a few days ago on a Spanish show where several girls went into a dunk tank in their Cinco De Mayo dresses and were dunked while singing very badly. Check it out.

For more channels see www.wetlooktv.com
MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]