minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:48:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5785

Subject: Question Just out of curiosity...

Date: Mon 08/09/03 17:30:34 GMT

Name: David us

Email: dcline414@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I would love to support some of the producers that have recently, and not so recently, posted great clips and pictures of their material on this forum, but I have 2 concerns:

1) The cost of most of the wetlook tapes that I would love to buy is very high ($35 or more) for a poor college student like myself.

2) I am concerned about having "physical" evidence around my apartment like a DVD or VHS tape.

Would it be feasible (or any cheaper) to offer downloadable movies directly from your web site that could be purchased and either streamed over a high speed connection or downloaded?  This way producers would avoid the cost of putting their movies on media as well as the cost to package and ship their movies, and buyers would get the videos quicker and (perhaps) cheaper.

If something of this type were available for full-length videos, such as wamwatchers is for clips, I would gladly support it.

I have no idea what this would require in the way of bandwidth or what the cost of running a server capable of such downloads would be, but I would appreciate any comments from those that do have knowledge in this area, especially producers.

Stay wet y'all!

David

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]