MyWetloook

Message # 57827

Subject: Thumbs Up new updates on maxiWAM.com

Date: Sat 04/05/13 14:07:59 GMT

Name: Maxi_Aristos de

Email: maxi@maxiwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm very happy about all the positiv feedback and nice comments on my homepage maxiwam.com. You guyes are great!

So I'm very proud to present you two new stunning wetlook and two awesome messy updates on my site. Have a look at maxiWAM.com!

I really hope you'll like it! Have fun and keep on following me...:-)   

"Fighting my way through the streets on Songkran":

Waterfighting through the streets of Bangkok… Awesome experience!

I was in waterfight mood during Songkran… I decided to do something unique and enjoy the waterfights even more. I put on my skintight jeans, a short yellowish top and a grey longsleeve shirt and gingered up this outfit by donning my brown leather belt and brown leather sandals. I would have liked to put some highheels on, but previous experience told me it is simply too slippery in heels to be quick enough in shooting back at others. Finally, I grabbed the water gun and headed out of the hotel, followed by a smiling Aristos with the camera ready. It was simply awesome. After 2 meters on the street the first water jet caught me straight on the chest by some Thai teen. I then lost count, but was engaged in dozens of little fights, with laughing and smiling Thai and foreign people. After 30 meters or so I was soaked from the waist up, and after another 30 meters I was soaked to the skin thanks to some Thai with buckets instead of waterguns. Aristos was completely wet as well and somehow managed to keep the camera alive as we continued through the small streets. Finally, pretty exhausted to be honest, we returned to some kiosk on the street near the hotel and had a nice cold beer and coconuts in our wet clothes. We watched the chaos on the streets for a while, enjoying some more water jets and splashes by the people passing by. Finally we headed back to the hotel to shower off and hang out the clothes to dry, since we had to fly back the next morning…

You can by this experience if you like!

"Incoming tide surprise":

Once again, a little story from Thailand. Did I already tell you that it was a really wet holiday? One day, we decided to explore some nearby beaches, some of which were only accessible by dry feet in low tide. Because we had to climb on some sharp rocks, I prepared myself by putting on my leather hiking boots. We relaxed on that beach for a couple of hours, it was nice, sandy and totally deserted. When we woke up, we realized the tide was coming in. However, knowing that it wouldn’t be dangerous, just a little wet, we relaxed some more. Finally, near the sunset, we headed back to our hotel. We quickly saw that the water would be up to our waist. Without removing my pristine, new (I bought them right before the holiday) boots, I stepped into the sea and proceeded back home. Aristos had to seal the camera, so no pictures of the part where the waves splashed up to my neck and wet my cutoff jeans and my loose fitting pink shirt. Yet the feeling of the shirt was really nice when it lightly floated around me, I could have stayed longer there… The deep part was only 50 m or so, afterwards Aristos took the pics you find below. In the hotel, I exchanged my sodden boots with flip flops and without changing my other clothes, went to my date with the tailor (see also this post). He didn’t even blink when he took my sizes and realized that I was…let’s say damp…;) But it is simply pleasant walking around in wet clothes when the weather is really hot.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]