Wetlook-Online

Message # 5782.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Question To MK...

Date: Tue 09/09/03 06:33:18 GMT

Name: Mike pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OKay. I have three tapes, but they are not wetlook packed, cause some movies / or videoclips I recorded in full not just the wetlook part. So it's like only 10-20 wetlook sceens on 3 hour tapes (PAL, digital quality).

And also could I send you for example DVDs? I mean polish movies (there are a few with nice WL content) that cannot be bought outside Poland?

Mike.

In reply to Message (5782.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: I've got it on tape

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 09/09/03 04:53:14 GMT

To Jimmy, Eric and Mike....

If you are not able to create the vidcaps or videoclips, then just send me your tapes when they are filled up, and I will gladly do the vidcaps for the rest of the folks to see on the forum...plus you will get free tapes or DVDs back from me too.

Don't discard those tv clips...keep on saving them, and then send me the tape when you have filled up the tape , and I will give you credit when posting vidcaps for the rest of the folks to see.

mk

In reply to Message (5782.1.1.1.1) Info Re: Re: I've got it on tape

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Tue 09/09/03 02:19:05 GMT

It's a series that's been going on all Summer, and I only saw this last show. Bugger ! It's been on France 3.
In reply to Message (5782.1.1.1) Hello Re: I've got it on tape

By Mike - pl Tue 09/09/03 01:48:36 GMT

I hope some vidcaps will come up. I don't have a video capture card so I won't help in posting them. If I'd had one I would post polish video clips, which never get seen by the big wide world and some are really good. I put the VCR on at night on polish versions of Viva, MTV and MTV Classic from time to time. Quite a good idea for catching wetlook, but only in videos.

BTW was it a one time show or maybe a series? And is there a possibility of a rerun? Which channel was it on? I gest TF1, France 2&3 and TV 5. I regret the most taht I don't get M6 anymore though and it's the one that has (or had, when I still could watch it) most wetloook :(.

In reply to Message (5782.1.1) Exclamation I've got it on tape

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Tue 09/09/03 01:17:38 GMT

Luckily I was recording the show, 'just in case'. It does pay from time to time.

But my video capture card is dead, so I can't do much with it...

In reply to Message (5782.1) Bad Eyes Must have been great! She is so hot!

By Mike - pl Mon 08/09/03 19:27:08 GMT

That must have been great. She is really hot (at least from the photos on "je suis et je resterai" CD). She does have some fansites with pics though, so vidcaps will probably be on the net in a few days...

Mike.

In reply to Message (5782) Great Wetlook on French TV yesterday

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Mon 08/09/03 15:29:27 GMT

Holy s**t ! They had a TV show running last night where people were trying to beat all kinds of silly records. Most of them had to do with a pool but unfortunately it was only men competing. However, one of the guests to the show was a young French singer named Leslie. She did have a go at one of the games which consisted in hanging with her arms from a ladder as long as possible. She did so just as she was dressed and ended up falling in the pool in t-shirt, jeans and socks. It was just great. All the other guests wore swimsuits when it was their turn.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]