Wetlook-Online

Message # 578

Subject: Thumbs Up true story with some fiction

Date: Fri 18/10/02 22:43:11 GMT

Name: darbtew ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
this actually happened to me in 95. i wrote the story on the old forum, so i thought i'd repost it.

my girlfriend (at the time) and i were out pricing hot tubs. the first place we went to was very expensive, so we didn't stick around. we next went to artistic pools and spas.

best decision of my life. the saleswomen spent about an hour with us.

i should tell everyone what we were wearing.

i was dressed in a pair of jeans with cowboy boots a belt and an old high school football shirt. it was spring so i also had on my leather football jacket. teresa(my ex) had on a tight pair of jeans a red long sleeve silk shirt a belt leather heeled boots(i call them come f**k me boots) and her leather jacket i had bought her for her b-day the week before. the saleswomen, i think her name was michelle, was wearing a knee high royal blue skirt a white silk shirt a belt matching blue jacket and blue sweude pumps. she looked hot.

anyway we broused around a while, and i mentioned that it was too bad that we couldn't try one out...you know for room and all. she piped up and said we could if we wanted to. well i told her we didn't intend on actually trying one so we didn't have our suits. well teresa says that if we were going to buy one we should try it. i looked at her and just said are you nuts? and with that teresa started up the stairs. michelle asked her if she fully knew what she was doing. teresa told her it wasn't the first time she had been wet with all her clothes on, and she loved the feeling. so in she stepped, boots and all. at first she stood there as to get attention, then took another step. with that one she was knee deep and well over her leather boots. i could tell she was loving it. she took her hand and kinda moved it back and forth in the water wetting her sleeve of her jacket and shirt. she was just about to sit down when i said maybe she should take the leather jacket off seeing as i just payed $700 for it. she agreed to my (to my slight dismay), so off the jacket came. i sat it on the ground and started up the stairs. michelle still puzzled at what was going on said your going in too?

i told her yes that it was an eight seater and to get the full effect of the room i had to get in. so in i went boots and all. and to tell you the truth i forgot i had them on till it was too late. teresa was already sitting down. her jeans soaked her top soaked up to her armpits.i soon joined her. we sat in ther for about fie minutes or so and then we both got totally soaked. we talked to michelle about prices and delivery. teresa said there was one thing missing...one more person. she asked michelle to join us. she sadly declined. after a few more minutes we told her that we were sold, when will it be delivered. we got out, teresa looked stunning, everything was almost seeming to glow. we went over to sign and pay, then got into the car still soaked. when we got home we took a long hot shower together still clothed.

that till this point is true...now the fiction.

when teresa asked michelle to join us she origionally said no, but in my story (and dreams) she sayd sure what the hell. and she slowly climbed up the steps. then went back down and asked teresa and i if she could put on her leather jacket. teresa said yes immediately. i agreed. so she put it on and it actually looked very good with what she had on, almost like it was to go with it. then up the stairs she came not even pausing to feel the water. she just walked right on in. her pumps were the first to get wet, then the stockings. she stepped down to the lower level, stopped and looked around to see if anyone noticed and then sat down. her skirt, blouse and jacket got wet so fast i didn't have time to enjoy it. we sat there for about ten minutes talking prices and enjoying the water. obviously she was loving it.

we got out signed and payed and she gave teresa back her jacket.

the end

now all the story up till the point michelle enters the tub was true. teresa and i had a lot of wet times. i added michelle entering the tub because i wanted her to join us so bad. but she said she might get canned if she did, plus she thought we were crazy, but also added it looked like fun and that we enjoyed it.

darbtew

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]