WetlookPro

Message # 57728.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Andreea is the new girl on WetlookHunter.com

Date: Mon 22/04/13 08:12:51 GMT

Name: Soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am a jeans kind of guy but I can make an exception for Andreea. A beautiful girl in a nice outfit in the sea works for me.  I really liked the shiny pantyhose and her jacket too.  I have ordered several clips from Wetlook Hunter and I love the natural, beautiful girls and the spontaneous aspect of it.  One of my favorite sites on the web, keep up the great work!
In reply to Message (57728) Pictures Andreea is the new girl on WetlookHunter.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 22/04/13 07:09:46 GMT

Hi,
The new wetlook update is from WetlookHunter.com and it featuring 21 years old Andreea.
We selected few pictures below, but more can be found on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of
MORE THEN 2500 updates from EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
Andreea is 21 years old and she is working as a secretary for small company.
She was just on her way to work when I've met her and since I needed her to call her boss and tell a big fat lie as reason for her absence, you can imagine that I could not expect to came with me without payment, therefore I had to offer her some cash to get her pretty outfit soaked in the sea. Andreea also asked for some photos, she said that she will post some of them on Facebook, and believe it or not she really posted a couple of photos I gave her. So I can assume that she was proud and excited that she did the production for us, fully clothed in the sea that day.
But you don't have to trust my words... just take a look at her face while she is posing to the camera and you will think the same way as the crew thought after we did the video with Andreea: the money and the pictures she asked was just small payment compared with what we got from this pretty lady. Her working clothes was ruined by the salty water so we needed to drive her home after the clip and she had to change her clothes before she FINALLY went working.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Livia
Livia is back again and again she play in the sea wearing a pair of her jeans and a grey t-shirt.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Cheers,
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]