minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 07:48:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 5765.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: well, of course there's this one :)....

Date: Mon 08/09/03 01:39:16 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....the dunktank fans are not exactly the same as wetlook fans...so tastes vary...depending on whether you are a wetlook dunktank fan...or just a straight dunk tank fan. By that I mean...true dunk tank fans are not really concerned about what the girl is wearing...cos clothing is not what it's about. The main elements a dunk tank fan likes are the tease and anticipation of the dunk, the taunting of the dunkee, the surprize of when it happens, and especially the way the girl gets dunked and how hair plasters to her face etc...so clothing elements have got little to do with it. If you go to the dunk tank forums you will see that clothing is not really important...and so most of those folks prefer to see bikini girls getting dunked or girls in a shorts and t shirts.

If you are a wet clothing dunk tank fan...then indeed what the girl is wearing is most important so your tastes will differ to the mainstream dunk tank fans.

FYI, I have worked with Doctor Splash on dunk tank projects together...he and I made the Dunk Tank Divas series together...and he and I both try to cater to both kinds of dunk tank fans...i.e. those that only care about the true art of dunking...and those that are more interested in wet clothing and where dunking is merely a means to get wet..so it of secondary important to them. Dr Splash is the former kind of fan..and I am the latter.

Where both camps tend to agree...is that the context or ambience of the situation is highly important...i.e. the nature of the event, and how thrilling it is.

I cannot give an unbiased opinion as to what is considered the best dunk tank video or not....but I can provide some cold hard facts on what is my highest selling dunk tank video of all time....and that is the California Girls dunk tank video...which has sold 4 times more copies than any other dunk tank video I have. Now...thats a series where the girls only wear bikinis or t shirts and shorts...so the wet clothing content is not really of interest to wetlook fans....so what does that mean....it just goes to show you that there are at least 4 times more mainstream dunktank fans than there are wetlook/dunktank fans.

mk

In reply to Message (5765.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: well, of course there's this one :)....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 07/09/03 16:59:36 GMT

I would say (without having any of them)that their all great,but different styles depending on what u like

MK offers some great discounts Peace Man

In reply to Message (5765.1.2) Video Re: Re: well, of course there's this one :)....

By TheInnovator - us Sun 07/09/03 16:40:59 GMT

I knew of those but I was just wondering in you guys opinion which was the best dunk tank video out there for the price and quality...

Thanks WIR

In reply to Message (5765.1) Hello Re: well, of course there's this one :)....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 07/09/03 16:34:25 GMT

...then there's this site    http://www.doctorsplash.com/ and...then there's the all powerful Leon with his dunk tape 001 at http://www.madfountains.com/fullyclothed/index.htm

hope these help Peace Man

In reply to Message (5765) Help Me Dunk Tank Question

By TheInnovator - us Sun 07/09/03 15:43:23 GMT

I have been watching you guys on this forum for a long time and you guys are great...and the pics are off the charts but I want to buy my first video....and I was wondering what was the best Dunk Tank video out there....cause I think that the Dunk Tank is one of the best inventions out there....thanks a bunch....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]