Wetlook-Online

Message # 57615

Subject: On Drugs True Story from Last Night

Date: Wed 10/04/13 14:43:00 GMT

Name: Soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This happened to me last night.  You never know when you might get lucky!

I am in Spain with a group of teens and adults (I am in my late 50s and not the oldest in the group!).  One girl, 'Marta', 25, is tall, has a nice build and has dark hair.  I have known her about a year and there was always something about her, her sensuous walk, her style, something.  Last night we had a little party on the beach.  Guitars were played, songs sang and we talked.  I was sitting next to Marta and as we talked I put my arm around her.  We kept talking and we started discussing the attraction we had for each other.  Marta was wearing a pair of hip hugging, black, skinny jeans, a white tank top, a long white sweater and a jacket.  About 1 a.m. people started to leave the beach and go back to the hotel.  I really wanted to take a swim in the sea but it was getting quite cold.  We decided to leave, but as people were walking I pulled Marta back and waited for everybody to disappear in the dark.  I put my arms around her, we looked at each other and the next thing I knew, Marta was kissing, biting, grabbing and generally having her way with me.  We fell to the sand and rolled around, kissing and touching for some time.  We then walked back to the hotel and the others from our group were sitting around the pool.  It was warmer away from the cold sea.  A couple of the guys in our group had been swimming in the pool and were wrapped in towels. I suggested to Marta we should jump in the pool.  She kind of smiled and sat down and started to remove her shoes.  I took everything out of my pockets and took my jacket off.  I was still wearing a sweater, tee shirt and jeans.  I took off my shoes and socks and Marta walked to the edge of the pool wearing everything but her shoes and jacket.  She dipped a toe in the pool and I started to think maybe she would get in the water.  Then one of the guys in our group grabbed her like he was going to throw her in the pool.  He let her go but Marta  lost her balance and fell into the pool (at least it looked accidental but who knows?), disappearing under the water.  She stood up and was standing about waist deep, the water streaming off of her clothes and hair. I quickly pulled of my sweater and to the cheers of the others in our group I dove into the pool next to Marta.  We swam around a little and then she climbed up the ladder while I stood and watched the water pouring of her tight, wet, shiny, black, jeans.  She had pulled off her long sweater in the pool and her white tank top was transparent and clinging to her her body, her bra clearly visible.  I enjoyed this wonderful view a few moments and then I climbed out of the pool and we ran into the hotel as it was about 8 degrees C outside.  What a night!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]