Wetlook-Online

Message # 57586.1

Subject: None Re:looking for

Date: Tue 09/04/13 17:23:06 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I waited a day before I passed comment on this....cos I was curious to see if anybody else would be as puzzled as I am....cos there has never been any "movie on wetlook" in the history of the cinema. No film maker has ever made a "movie on wetlook". All movies are listed at www.imdb.com and unless it is listed at imdb.com then it can't be a "movie".

There have been lots tv show documentaries (mainly from the UK and Germany)  that have shown 5 minute segments about the culture of wetlook....but certainly there has never been any film made about wetlook per se.

Perhaps you are referring to a segment from an old documentary or a youtube video clip or am amateur producers amateur video.....but I am pretty sure I will be in my grave and pushing up daisies before anybody in Hollywood ever makes a movie about wetlook.

FYI the dictionary definition of a "movie" is

"A story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture".

This disqualifies all video features made by wetlook producers like myself...cos those productions are never shown in wide release in many theaters or on tv and only get seen on the internet or perhaps at a film festival only.

Anyway....let us know more details....cos perhaps you are thinking of a short segment from a documentary or a video clip....but it's not a movie for sure.

MK

In reply to Message (57586) Help Me looking for

By paul - estickel@sympatico.ca ca Mon 08/04/13 02:53:46 GMT

hello I am looking for an old movie on wetlook

it is called last day of school ,if anyone can help me it would great full

thanks

estickel@sympatico.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]