Wetlook-Online

Message # 57578.3

Subject: Hello Re:Wynn's XS Nightclub Sunday Swim

Date: Mon 08/04/13 03:59:53 GMT

Name: Andrew au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm heading to Vegas Sunday 21st April to 28th April, hopefully there are a lot of hotties taking a dip in their best club dresses at XS. I've heard it's in the top 2 clubs in Vegas to party.

If nothing goes down in their pool, I'll try and get myself a girl, take her back to the Aria Hotel and convince her to shower with me.

Usually if someone starts the party in the pool, many tend to follow.

We have a club here in Australia (Sydney) called Ivy Pool Bar where I witnessed this in person. Love girls that don't care to get wet!

If XS doesn't come through with the goods, maybe I will dare some girls to do something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxevOUsWug8

In reply to Message (57578) Hello Wynn's XS Nightclub Sunday Swim

By SwimInClothes - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Sun 07/04/13 16:15:59 GMT

http://www.nightclub.com/awards/las-vegas-ongoing-promotion-party-event/news/xs-nightclub-night-swim-sunday-night-party-4463

I'm heading to a party this week at the XS Nightclub at the Wynn.  It appears to have a nice sized pool in it.  Sunday night's they have a Night Swim party, but I won't be flying in until pretty late Sunday night (probably could technically still make the Sunday swim since I land at 10:30pm!)

"Though you can do plenty of each in this town, partying by day and partying by night tend to be very different experiences. The whole daylife pool club scene is an entirely different experience than your typical nightclub. Even when a nightclub opens up its pool patio, the general rule tends to be “stay away.”

Well, one curious addition to the nightlife landscape actually combines the daylife pool party vibe with the music and energy of nightlife. It’s called Night Swim and yes, you’re allowed to get in the pool this time.

Every Sunday, XS Nightclub at Encore opens up its pool patio for the night. Guests are encouraged to ditch the nightlife attire and instead bring their best swimwear to take a dip in the pool while dancing to tunes spun by some the world’s top DJs."

Anyone ever been there before and if so, what's the chances of seeing some wetlook there?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]