WetlookPro

Message # 57566.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: None About translated webpages

Date: Sat 06/04/13 12:19:24 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you not like to read webpages who are translated by google you not need to read it,

you can go to better websites and find better text there.

Now im in the beginning of a story with a very easy webpage.

If you not like the text or translate - its your problems.

Best idea to be better in english - its to write - translate - and read how correct text will be.

I have just send a email to the "siren" and if he or she see some bad words in my website he are

very welcome to send a email to me and talk to me about it.

In reply to Message (57566.1.1.1.2) Pulsing Need pictures on the peoples in my story

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 06/04/13 12:05:47 GMT

Any here liek painting and can paint some sexy girls or something like that?

A story with pictures are better than a story without pictures.

In reply to Message (57566.1.1.1) None Im maybe 1 of that 2 peoples?

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 06/04/13 11:56:24 GMT

Maybe i can write something and try translate with google and you can help me

see if the text is correct in english.

I have a idea to make a website with my stories.

In reply to Message (57566.1.1) None Re:Any ideas to help people write more stories?

By Siren - Webmaster@siren.be uu Sat 06/04/13 08:57:30 GMT

Thank you for the comment. Rubbish is a pain in the ass. I am going to install a verification code in the next days. It is impossible to delete manually.

I hope for ideas, stories and reactions.

In reply to Message (57566.1) None Re:Any ideas to help people write more stories?

By paul hersh - daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk uu Sat 06/04/13 08:03:32 GMT

I agree, Could you not edit out the offending entries? Its difficult trawling through the new additions to find that they are just rubbish or adverts for something else.

I have a few ideas about ladies in posh frocks having a night out- then getting in a fight and dumped in the pool, - another waitresses on a ship in the carribean falling overboard

the problem is that it all takes time

Lets see if a few more genuine writers step forwards to take up the challenge.and provide good quality prose .

In reply to Message (57566) Note Any ideas to help people write more stories?

By Siren - Webmaster@siren.be uu Fri 05/04/13 22:52:34 GMT

Website: http://www.siren.be/contr// http://www.siren.be/contr

Hey,

There really need to change something. There is only a minority of people writing stories. Although i think that the human imagination is the most wonderful gift we do have, but the latest additions to the world have spoiled it somehow!

So I want to support you to write more stories,  I am sure that there are more than 2 people on this forum able to write something. I am also sure that all of us have some fantasy or had some nice experience in our lives.

Extra ideas, are always appreciated.

But i am sure there is more potential than the few who write stories. Whom I would like to thank, because thanks to them the page exists and lives.

If you you want to write a story in another language, please feel free. There are enough ways to translate, and a lot of people who are available for translation. Just post it, i am sure you will be fine.

Please keep in mind, it is you keeping this page alive, it is a living thing, but only with you input it is worth to exist!

Cheers

Siren

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]