minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:31:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 57566.1.1.1

Subject: None Im maybe 1 of that 2 peoples?

Date: Sat 06/04/13 11:56:24 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Maybe i can write something and try translate with google and you can help me

see if the text is correct in english.

I have a idea to make a website with my stories.

In reply to Message (57566.1.1) None Re:Any ideas to help people write more stories?

By Siren - Webmaster@siren.be uu Sat 06/04/13 08:57:30 GMT

Thank you for the comment. Rubbish is a pain in the ass. I am going to install a verification code in the next days. It is impossible to delete manually.

I hope for ideas, stories and reactions.

In reply to Message (57566.1) None Re:Any ideas to help people write more stories?

By paul hersh - daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk uu Sat 06/04/13 08:03:32 GMT

I agree, Could you not edit out the offending entries? Its difficult trawling through the new additions to find that they are just rubbish or adverts for something else.

I have a few ideas about ladies in posh frocks having a night out- then getting in a fight and dumped in the pool, - another waitresses on a ship in the carribean falling overboard

the problem is that it all takes time

Lets see if a few more genuine writers step forwards to take up the challenge.and provide good quality prose .

In reply to Message (57566) Note Any ideas to help people write more stories?

By Siren - Webmaster@siren.be uu Fri 05/04/13 22:52:34 GMT

Website: http://www.siren.be/contr// http://www.siren.be/contr

Hey,

There really need to change something. There is only a minority of people writing stories. Although i think that the human imagination is the most wonderful gift we do have, but the latest additions to the world have spoiled it somehow!

So I want to support you to write more stories,  I am sure that there are more than 2 people on this forum able to write something. I am also sure that all of us have some fantasy or had some nice experience in our lives.

Extra ideas, are always appreciated.

But i am sure there is more potential than the few who write stories. Whom I would like to thank, because thanks to them the page exists and lives.

If you you want to write a story in another language, please feel free. There are enough ways to translate, and a lot of people who are available for translation. Just post it, i am sure you will be fine.

Please keep in mind, it is you keeping this page alive, it is a living thing, but only with you input it is worth to exist!

Cheers

Siren

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]