WetlookPro

Message # 57509.1.1

Subject: None I weigh 375 pounds!

Date: Tue 02/04/13 07:06:09 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I eat way too much.  Eating is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.  I hit 200 the summer between 7th and 8th grade.  I hit 300 when I was 19.  Now I am 43 and likely headed for an early heart attack.  Getting back on topic, I always swim with a shirt on because I don't want to show off my big fat belly and I'm sure nobody wants to see it!

In reply to Message (57509.1) Hello This is going off topic

By Barry - us Mon 01/04/13 05:41:26 GMT

I grew up in the 80s and I don't remember seeing a lot of fat people in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s, then in the late 90s Americans just exploded in weight.  That's about the the time when high fructose corn syrup replaced natural sugar in most foods so I think that has something to do with it.

In our neighbor, Mexico, there aren't a whole lot of fat people.  Go to the grocery store, compare the ingredients on food and drink products imported from Mexico to the American made food and drink products and it's no wonder why Americans are so damn fat!

Also, diet programs are a money making scam.  They don't work.  Ever see a fat guy on a diet?  They're the most miserable looking people in the world.  Last year I saw a fat guy at Subway ordering from the Fresh Fit menu.  He looked like he was ready to slit his wrists, and when fat people do lose the weight they usually look sickly and depressed.

Last year I weighed 264 pounds.  Now I weigh 198 pounds.  Being fat really sucks.  I lost those 66 pounds in less than two months just by not eating anything made with corn or wheat in it and I avoided anything with high fructose corn syrup in it, and it worked for me, even without exercise.  If you see an ad for a similar plan don't bother to click on it.  I just told you how to do it for free.

In reply to Message (57509) Question wetlook seems to be supersizing

By concerned - concerned @gmail.com us Sun 31/03/13 22:57:54 GMT

Now many out there may not be as attenitive to tubes as I am, but not so much the wetness,   but  the  obisety of more than 60% of the women.

Now I  know  different strokes for different folks,  but  take a look a  wetlook    videos (NOT Produced)  but  candid  and baptism tubes from the 80's  and  early 90's.

Then  compare it to today !.....Shocking in the  weight dept........Wetlook is   still wetlook,   but it  does  help if the wet ladies are somewhat attractive and weight proportioned to size.

No  doubt  it is an American culture developing to fast foods  and no  exercise  which  is sad for the nation.   Just  take a look at this  bap Tube  recently  and  you  make the call...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QSTyErvur0

not to offend anyone,  but  iit is alarming......

C

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]