Wetlook-Online

Message # 57501.1.1

Subject: None Re:Doctor Who wetlook

Date: Sat 30/03/13 18:59:10 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Interesting news indeed. The classic Dr Who monsters have always had a special place in my childhood memories, cos my Uncle Pat was a bit part actor in the 60's to 80's and he rarely had a speaking part,and was mostly hired for acting jobs due to his height (6ft 6)....so he played various monsters in the 60's episodes of Dr Who, including playing an Ice Warror, A Sea Devil, A Swamp Creature, and a Yeti.....and you never saw his face....but he did get better roles in the 70's when he appeared in 4 episodes of Blakes 7 as a security guard. The pay was lousy, but it was a lot of fun working on those shows, and one time in the mid 60's he took my brother and I to the BBC Television center when he was working and they were filming a Daleks episode, and I was able to watch them shooting that episode.....well....kinda....cos when they brought out the Daleks on the set my brother and I were so scared, we hid behind our seats. My Uncle's highest paying job was as the stand in for UK bodybuilder Dave Prowse....who used to play "the Green Cross Code Man" on uk road safety adverts....cos George Lucas chose Dave Prowse to play Darth Vader in the original Star Wars film....and Dave played the role, but Lucas did not like his weeny voice....so he got James Earl Jones to do the voice-overs. Anyway...while Dave did most of the Darth Vader role, he got very sick during the filming and press tours for Star Wars....so my Uncle Pat was hired to play Darth Vader on those days Dave Prowse was sick....and nobody could tell the difference, My Uncle was also John Cleese's stand in in the famous Fawlty Towers episode where Cleese beats his car with a stick....cos Cleese had been banned for drunk driving at that time...so he was not allowed to do any driving scenes himself, so my Uncle was hired to do those driving scenes as Cleese's stand in.

Sadly, some of the best wetlook scenes from Dr Who that I saw as a kid....are now among the 150 "Lost episodes" Dr Who where the BBC erased the tapes. e.g.

The Underwater Menace episodes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Underwater_Menace

and the "Fury from the Deep" epsiodes....where I saw 2 nice wetlook scenes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fury_from_the_Deep

I still have my 25ft long Dr Who scarf.....cos I was a huge fan of Tom Baker....cos I met him and his companion (in real life too) Lalla Ward in Ireland in 1978....cos I was staying at hotel in Ireland and they were staying at the same hotel too....and one morning they were having breakfast at hotel and were seated next to us, and they were kind enough to give me their autographs.

MK

In reply to Message (57501.1) Thumbs Up Re:Doctor Who wetlook

By Frank (the noname) - eu Sat 30/03/13 14:23:27 GMT

Great news! Well, as the new eps will start today, "Ice Warriors" will be on April, 13th. Double-win for me, cause I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, too. Btw - of course not the first wetlook situation at the Doctor's set...!
In reply to Message (57501) None Doctor Who wetlook

By wetlookstu - ex Sat 30/03/13 11:37:51 GMT

Just been reading an interview with doctor who's new companion jenna louise coleman and there was this quote

'The third episode in this current run, called Cold War, is set on board a Russian submarine and marks the return of the classic Doctor Who monsters the Ice Warriors. Before every take in that episode they'd come and spray us with water, so we were soaking wet for two weeks.

Sounds good!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]