MyWetloook

Message # 57400.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:other question about searching

Date: Wed 20/03/13 23:05:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
>but i dont know how to find them

Well....you can't find original high quality copies of shows online for shows that ended 10 years ago. Only the USA and UK have tv channels devoted to "Retro TV"...where they show old show over again. For some reason Countries other than the UK and USA don't seem to want to show or repeat their old shows again. So...the only way to find shows from Spain and Italy is to actually record them yourself......otherwise your only choice will be to search on Youtube to find old clips that other people recorded many years ago...and then those youtube clips will alway be lousy quality.

So...you can't find great recordings of old Spanish or Italian tv shows today....the only way is to record them yourself while the show is still on the air...cos you will not find them 10 years after the show ended.

The only way I was able to collect great tv recordings of German, Italian and Spanish tv shows back in the 1990's.....when I was not living in those countries myself.....was because in 1992 I created a tv tape trading club....called WAMTEC (the Wet And Messy Tape Exchange Club).....and I was lucky to find about 200 wetlook tv fans (thanks to Wetfans newsletter and Splosh Magazine and my postings on the old Compuserve bulletin boards in the early 90's)....and so I found about 200 tape trading buddies in differenty countries...and we would make copies of tv tapes and exchange them in the mail. Those wetlook tv collectors and myself traded many of our tv tapes in the 1990's....and so I was lucky to find about a dozen wetlook tv fans in Spain and Germany who would record those shows like Que Apostamos and Scommetiano Che etc.

This was all done in the prehistoric days before the internet we all lived in caves and only had VCRs and VHS tapes and there was no such thing as online file shariing or Youtube.

So....you cannot find what you did not record in the past. Unless you were recording scenes yourself in the 1990's....then all you can do is look for clips on Youtube.

Heck there are many other great wetlook series that everybody missed....cos we did not have anybody in that country who could record those shows....e.g. there were many great wetlook gameshows in Argentina and Brazil in the 1980's and 1990's....and we can't find those on Youtube today either.

The best hope for finding fresh copies of old tv shows....is when a country decided to create a 24hr cable tv channel devoted to showing their old shows. As I mentioned....it is easy to find old UK or American shows being repeated today....but almost impossible to find old shows from Italy and Spain being repeated. For example...it would be great if Italy would create a 2nd channel for their MEDIASET CHANNEL....and they made a 2nd channel that only showed the old or classic Mediaset shows from the 1980's and 90's....cos then we could recapture the great wetlook series "Non E La Rai".....which was an amazing show for wetlookl that ran between 1992 and 1996....but they have never repeated that show....so all we have today are old low quality recordings of those wet scenes.

But I did strike "Gold" 5 years ago...when the Greek ANTENNA channel created a retro tv channel called "Antenna Gold"....that shows all their old shows from the early 90's....and I was able to get that on my sat dish and then I re-captured all the missing wetlook shows I wanted from the Greek versuion of the "Mann O Mann" wetlookj pool dunkiing shows.

Hey....there are many old wetlook gameshow I know had great wetlook scenes...and I cannot find any copies of those shows either....e.g. the old "It's a Knockout" shows from the UK or the "Juego con Todos" shows from Argentina.

Basically.....the whole world changed in 2005....which is the year that Youtube was born.....cos before Youtube....folks would record shows on their VCRs and we would trade tv tapes etc....but after Youtube was born....nobody wants to archive tv wetlook scenes at a decent quality any more....cos folks prefer to just upload clips to Youtube instead. And the methods some people use to record tv clips and upload them to Youtube.....are often truly moronic....i.e. many people (especialy from latino countries)....like to point their cellphone cameras at their tv monitor...and record their tv monitor with their cellphone....and upload an appalling quality clip like that to youtube.

Anyway.....you can't find things that have already been lost....that train has already left the station.

MK

In reply to Message (57400.2.1) Question Re:other question about searching

By Anonymous - uu Wed 20/03/13 21:47:40 GMT

first of all thank so much mk. i find some videos. but i have an answer from you. i see in you datebase list that you have more videos as for example mk166, i watch there are many more videos of the show, but i dont know how to find them. sry for my clumsy, but i hope you can help me again.

thank for all

In reply to Message (57400.2) None Re:No Subject

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 19/03/13 22:31:01 GMT

I have them all...from both tv shows...about 40 scenes in all. The Spanish ones are with Ana Obregon in most of the shower scenes....the Italian shows were mostly with Milli Carlucci.

I have been posting what I have in various compilations in my video vault compilation files of tv wet scenes..

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=vv.wamtec.com&keyword=wetlook

and I also posted lots of them to our Wambank site too

http://thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=apostamos

But you can also find lots of lower quality versions all over Youtube too.

It's a pity both of those shows ended 10 years ago.

Both the Italian and Spanish shows were kinda frustrating in the way they paced that show....both shows were 3hrs long...and for 2hrs and 55 minutes....there was a lot of standing around and talking...but no action (a bit like American football....just kidding)...and then...just as the wetlook action starts....in the last 2 minutes of the show...they would roll the bloody credits and fade to black far too prematurely......so those scenes were pretty frustrating...cos those shows were a long borefest for over 2.5 hours...and then just as the interesting wetlook happens...they roll the credits and end the show....what a bummer.

MK

In reply to Message (57400) Help Me No Subject

By help please - uu Tue 19/03/13 21:57:03 GMT

does anyone have videos, or links or photos of a spanish tv show from 90' and early 00' named "¿Qué apostamos?" Its similar to an italian one named "Scommettiamo che".

The show was some famous people and hosts who bet for some challenges that people do. And in the end of the show, comes the good of the show. the looser of bets had to take a shower fully clothed. there are many beautiful girls that take a shower in her party and night dress.

i hope some of you have some material about this.

Thanks so much

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.060 seconds to generate ]