MyWetloook

Message # 5740.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Schoolgirls

Date: Sun 07/09/03 07:06:03 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
All I can say is.....I wish I was as smart as that Russian guy who created that group TATU (who base their entire act around school uniforms themselves and with their dancers too)...I would love to be the guy who invented the SCHOOL DISCO website too...cos then I would be a multi millionaire and laughing all the way to the bank by now.

As for the pigtails thing...the best thing is to place blame on the main person who started it....i.e. Britney Spears (ever seen her first music video).

True....the uniform thing is not unique to the UK and Japan...the USA has it's cheerleader fetish sites too....

...and it does not end there....wait until you see what is coming to tv later this year...cos Japan is just about to debut with it's new live action tv series of SAILOR MOON...based on the cartoon series...but with a bevy of teens in short skirts....thats probably the number one fetish series in Japan at the moment.

FYI, there have been various legal moves made by the USA and the UK to curtail adults dressing up and depicting schoolgirls...and so far all those laws have been struck down. Back in the 1990's the BBFC (British Board of Film Censors) were giving video producers a hard time on any scenes where OVER AGE models were dressed up as school girls....and were denying ratings certificates....one of our videos (SSS 4) had an innocent scene we filmed called "schoolgirl soccer" and they refused to grant us a ratings certificate...even though all the girls were over 18....unless we eliminated the word "schoolgirl" from the box cover. But since then the UK has relaxed those laws and new companies like SCHOOL DISCO have thrived. Likewise in the USA, there has been legislation drawn up to try and make it illegal for "virtual" scenes created by the computer that depict young children in sexy scenes (i.e. that would make the entire anime cartoon world of Japan illegal)...and that law has not been able to pass either.

Even the biggest corporations and movie studios are just as guilty. Take Walt Disney studios for example...who made a hit movie about the indian native girl Pocahontas and her  affair with Captain John Smith...supposedly loosely based on the historical events that took place. Only that Disney conveniently forgot and or glossed over one important fact...at the time real Pocahontas was having her affair with Captain Smith....she was only 11 years old and he was in his 30's...so for Disney to make a historically inaccurate film that depicts a romance between a 30 year old guy and an 11 year old native girl is pretty sick too.

Anyway...watch out for the new live action SAILOR MOON series coming soon to tv...some folks are sure to blow a gasket when they see the outfits these girls are wearing.

mk

In reply to Message (5740.1) Hello Re: Schoolgirls

By Sopping - us Sun 07/09/03 03:41:07 GMT

The whole "schoolgirl fetish" is kinda sick in my book. I rate it with dirty old men sneaking cameras into girls' restrooms.

It is big in Japan and the UK, but does not seem to be so much here (USA). But we have our "cheerleader fetish" which is somewhat similar, I suppose.

I like real girls in real clothes in real water.

Gotta a problem with that?

S:

In reply to Message (5740) Hello Schoolgirls

By larry - larry7389@aol.com us Sun 07/09/03 00:48:09 GMT

Love the schoolgirl look....the wet short skirts and white shirts.....and especially wet white knee socks.........but can we lose the pigtails?   Is this supposed to make the ladies look like young girls?, which is kinda sick in my book

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]