MyWetloook

Message # 5735.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Question for MK about Italian TV

Date: Sun 07/09/03 01:53:36 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry...I am based in Florida, so I do not have access to all the satellite tv guides in Europe...and I cannot read Italian either. All I know is...this show airs on the Mediaset channel and not only airs in Italy but at least 10 other countries in Europe can receive this on their satellite systems too.

All I can suggest you do is check you local satellite or cable tv guides and if your satellite service carries the mediaset channel then look in your local listing for times, cos it may air at different times in different countries due to time zones.

Here is their website...more research is needed by somebody who can read Italian to understand their website.

http://www.ciaodarwin.it/

regards

MK

In reply to Message (5735.1) TV Question for MK about Italian TV

By Mike - pl Sat 06/09/03 19:57:30 GMT

The Mediaset channels can be watched here if you have Cyfra + Digital TV, but there is no way of getting to know what time the show is on (the electronic program doesn't work for them and no paper has there program). Could you plese tell me what time the show is on? I could send you clips on VHS PAL or VCD in digital quality if you still can't find someone to do it...

Mike.

In reply to Message (5735) Hello for Leonmoomin, The Bishop & Italian wet fans

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 06/09/03 16:42:30 GMT

The following are production notes for fellow producers...  concerning props for use in wetlook, and therefore this will not interest most folks...so skip this if it gets too boring.

Hey Leonmoomin,

As we were discussing on the phone yesterday, I understand your difficulties in trying to get your portable pool or your dunk tank into the clubs, and how many of them will not let you bring it in cos they say the weight of the tank and the portable pool, when filled with water, exceeds 1.5 tons and their dance floors cannot bear that weight load...so most of them will not let you bring it in. I was checking the Dutch and Italian tv channels today and came across a couple of examples of interesting props (one is a very low tech method of getting girls wet, the other is very state of the art and high tech).  You could easily do this first option (from Dutch tv)...which is a very simple method of staging a "Miss Wetlook competition" and having the girls stand in an inflatable pool like the one you have (with no water in it)...and to just have a long extended arm shower hose being operated by a guy standing on the sidelines....real simple...really effective...and there is almost no weight at all....cos there is no heavy equipments or pools of water.

I captured this Dutch tv clip to show you what I mean...and how simple and effective this can be...and how this could easily work for you...take a look at the clip I uploaded for you.

http://www.wamtec.com/CiaoDarwin.wmv

After 2.5 minutes, I added another interesting clip I taped from Italian tv today too...from the infamous "Ciao Darwn" gameshow in Italy (I say infamous...cos it is in it's 2nd season now...and I have been emailing people like crazy for the past 12 months to try and get somebody to save these clips and send them in...but nobody has been willing to do it thus far....so I am only getting these shows 1 year later when they air on an Italian station in North America). Anyway....just to give you some idea of a deliciously exciting way to get a girl wet....checkout the 2nd clip from Ciao Darwin...where the girls are each in an empty glass tank...and as they answer questions wrong...the tank slowly floods...like the Get Smart phone flooding booth scene. This is the "ultimate" prop that any wetlook producer like me would die to be able to get his hands on....but way beyond our means....but this goes to show you the ultimate way to do a really nice wet scene...those Italians really know how to do nice gameshows.

The 2 clips are pasted together and total 7 mins long at 350kbps and the file is 19 megs...so don't bother downloading it unless you are interested in examining how props can be used to great effect....and even the simple ideas can work just as well as the lavish props do. I posted the clip to my site...it will be up for 48 hours and then will self destruct like Mission Impossible.

This message is also an appeal to "The Bishop" (the great tv collector I know from Italy) and any others in Europe who can receive the Mediaset tv channel from Italy....come on guys....this show has been on for 2 seasons now...why is nobody taping, trading, posting and sharing these wetlook scenes from Ciao Darwin each week....lord knows how many we have missed so far. The example I am posting tonite is what I consider to be a really great scene...cos it has "tension" and a build up to it.....and I am amazed that all those folks in Europe who have been watching this show for the last 2 years have not considered this kind of wet scene to be worthy of saving and posting. Check it out...and if this does not make your heart race a little...then beam me up Scotty and check me into the funny farm...cos the use of this prop is better than anything I have seen on tv since Bob's Your Uncle and Luna De Miel 10 years ago.  Italian wet fans should be making more of an effort to save great stuff like this and trade it or post it......all I can say is....you are "asleep at the wheel" over there....please stop watching football for 5 minutes and tape these shows (another show in Italy that has great wet scenes and nobody is saving is....the Italian version of Big Brother).

Anyway...I said this message would be boring......

And now I will retire to the batcave where I live.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]