Wetlook-Online

Message # 57348.1.1

Subject: None Re:Rarest and Most Wanted Wetlook TV and Movie scenes

Date: Sun 17/03/13 00:48:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI I have pretty much thoroughly investigated every single wetlook pic that is on JJ's Vintagewet site. Most of those pics and infos were supplied by "Wetfan" in Florida and by "RC" from the UK. Every pic has been validated or debunked....i.e. quite a few pics supposedly coming from Movies are misleading, cos those scenes do not actually exist in celluloid...and were merely publicity stills taken for purposes of promoting that film...but no actual scene like that exists in the film. For example, JJ's site has lots of nice photos of Tina Louise  (Ginger from "Gilligan Island") in various wetlook poses in a white dress  in the lake, while filming the 1958 movie "Giod's Little Acre"......but while she does wear that same dress in the movie....there are no actual wetlook scenes at all in that film...and I have rented and recorded all versions of that film, So...either the lake scene was deleted from the film....or those pics were merely for publicity etc. Same goes for the Life Magazine pics of Terry Moore posing in wet jeans on the beach during  the movie "Beneath the 12 Mile Reef"....i.e. no such scene exists in the film....and Terry wears shorts not jeans in her swimming scenes in that film.  So....I have more or less validated or debunked 90% of the pics on JJ's site. There are several nice scenes on JJ's site that are still "unknown", cos they are not famous actresses and nobody can identify who the girl is. If somebody can identify one of the actors in those pics....then I can do more research etc.

For example....I found the movies for the top pic and the bottom pic for this page on JJ's site....so I have both of these films for these top and bottom page pics ...

http://www.vintagewet.com/vwa/scrap/21/wfscrap21.html

But I cannot figure out what films the 3rd and 4th pics on that page come from...and I would love to find those.

I know I have seen that lady in the bath in the 4th pic...the lady wearing the turban. But I can't place the name. I am pretty sure I have seen her in Hal Roach or Laurel & Hardy films.

At first I thought it was Anita Garvin.....a female slapstick comedienne in many Hal Roach films....

https://www.google.com/search?q=anita+garvin&hl=en&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=7AFFUdeEK9HA4AO8iYDwBA&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=991

But I am not so sure.

That is how I got flamed on the TCM channel forum btw....i.e. I could not identify that "Thorougbreds" film either....so I posted that pic on the TCM movie channel forums.... and asked for help.....and guess what happened....they gave me the answer.....but then some smart arse on the TCM forum traced the link for that photo back to JJ' site...and then posted JJ's website address.... then everybody on the TCM forum had a great old laugh at our expense.....ridiculing JJ's site....and saying it was the most ridiculous website they had ever seen.

So....this is the sad fact of life.....you open yourself to ridicule whenever you post stuff on places where mainstream people can post their comments.

MK

In reply to Message (57348.1) None Re:Rarest and Most Wanted Wetlook TV and Movie scenes

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 17/03/13 00:16:31 GMT

Wow, I don't think I'd ever heard of any of those shows before. I was always wondering about who was in that vintagewet pic which you associated with Thoroughbreds... glad to finally know what it's from.

Unfortunate you had to disable comments, MK... would have been nice to see relevant comments in-place... too bad you have to defend your list against trolls.

For what its worth... my IWDB site has an interactive side to it. You can post comments against productions (movies, TV shows, etc.), people (well, actresses/models), and individual scenes, and you can "rate" them too. All you have to do is join (free), you can post your comments and rankings.

In reply to Message (57348) None Rarest and Most Wanted Wetlook TV and Movie scenes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 16/03/13 22:25:54 GMT

FYI....you can have a lot of fun making your own lists of favorite wetlook actresses or favorite movies or tv shows with wetlook in them....using the IMDB site and their database of every known movie, tv show or actress etc. They allow you to create your own "lists" of favorite actresses or movies. I started to create a "favorite wetlook actresses list...with some obvious names like Sophia Loren, Bo Derek, Heather Locklear etc....but I abandoned that idea cos I thought one of you folks on this forum would like to create lists like that...and then we can all vote on it and add names to the list. So...I decided to make my list my "Most Wanted" list of long lost movie and tv shows that I have been searching for and have yet to find decent copies of. So...here is the list I created. I made links to relevant pics and infos on these rare items.

I have disabled the comments, cos this is a public site where non wetlook fans can also post their comments, and the last time I posted on the  mainstream TCM movie channel forum I was getting feedback that basically said we were a bunch of weirdos for looking for wetlook scenes. So...I disabled the comments to avoid negative remarks from non wetlook fans....but if you wish to make comments or have tips for other wetlook items I have missed then just email me. Remember...my list is for "classic" and "rare" items only. I have not listed the common items we all have or more recent wetlook tv or movie scenes....cos you can find all the common stuff on Youtube...and these are my "holy grail" items I am still looking for.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ITbii6ooLXY/

If somebody wants to make a list of the best wetlook actresses or best movies or tv shows with wetlook scenes....those would be fun lists to make as well.

regards

MK

ps....there are rewards being offered to those people who can give me tips or trade things with me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]