MyWetloook

Message # 57348

Subject: None Rarest and Most Wanted Wetlook TV and Movie scenes

Date: Sat 16/03/13 22:25:54 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI....you can have a lot of fun making your own lists of favorite wetlook actresses or favorite movies or tv shows with wetlook in them....using the IMDB site and their database of every known movie, tv show or actress etc. They allow you to create your own "lists" of favorite actresses or movies. I started to create a "favorite wetlook actresses list...with some obvious names like Sophia Loren, Bo Derek, Heather Locklear etc....but I abandoned that idea cos I thought one of you folks on this forum would like to create lists like that...and then we can all vote on it and add names to the list. So...I decided to make my list my "Most Wanted" list of long lost movie and tv shows that I have been searching for and have yet to find decent copies of. So...here is the list I created. I made links to relevant pics and infos on these rare items.

I have disabled the comments, cos this is a public site where non wetlook fans can also post their comments, and the last time I posted on the  mainstream TCM movie channel forum I was getting feedback that basically said we were a bunch of weirdos for looking for wetlook scenes. So...I disabled the comments to avoid negative remarks from non wetlook fans....but if you wish to make comments or have tips for other wetlook items I have missed then just email me. Remember...my list is for "classic" and "rare" items only. I have not listed the common items we all have or more recent wetlook tv or movie scenes....cos you can find all the common stuff on Youtube...and these are my "holy grail" items I am still looking for.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ITbii6ooLXY/

If somebody wants to make a list of the best wetlook actresses or best movies or tv shows with wetlook scenes....those would be fun lists to make as well.

regards

MK

ps....there are rewards being offered to those people who can give me tips or trade things with me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]