minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:00:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 57308

Subject: Wow The staff gives away the Store !

Date: Wed 13/03/13 21:34:04 GMT

Name: WK us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well,  I  told  them  to make a sweet deal   for  people  and   I  guess they  did......Beginning this  Friday 15 March  to thru Sunday  17 March  we  will do a   Shamrock  special if

that be  what you  wanna  call it......A  real blow out.

They are letting  PPV  video  clips  go  for  Just 5 for $5.00.....As  many  as  you can  hold....But  remember  Double  volume sets  count  as 2 (TWO)......

And  another reason  to  shop  now  during the sale.....I  have  instructed the webmaster to begin removing ALL  Volumes  and  clips ond  only  hold on to the last 15 to 20 vo;lumes that were released.

Now  these  go into the  archeives  and  then  Waterloggedproductions  beginning  on  April  1st....2013     will  initiate  the  great  rollover from a decade ago.   What  does this  mean...

Well,   for  all folks to wetlook and  this  forum  who  have only  been around  5 6 or  7  years....you  have  missed  many  of the  earlier  stuff available   and  alot of  it  was  tight wet basic  Levi's

that people  talked so much  about  seeing...like  our  first  5  volumes  and  volume  10   (All Levi's)    and   the old  basic  ones  too......The  later  volumes  have  the  curve  kind like  in  volumes  40   and  unreleased material we are  sitting  on.

But  this  weekend  may  be  the  last in a while  to get a great  deal  on  clips  from  WLP...Almost  like  getting a  complete tailored made complete  volume  for  $5  Bucks !

But  after  this  Sunday  it's  gone  and  after  31 March  a lot  more  will be  gone from the site.

AND  Remember....when  ordering thru Paypal system...PLEASE  be  sure  you indicate "Special"  and  the  Volume  clips  Numbers   you  want to view in the order area discription by Paypal.

This  will help  expedite  your  order with  little or no  delay.

Hope to see many of you this weekend......

(WK)  @  WLP

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]