WetlookPro

Message # 57285.1.1

Subject: Pictures Re:Very nice. html

Date: Wed 13/03/13 09:20:35 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the feedback MaK
I hope the fans will enjoy two more pictures of Anca.

In reply to Message (57285.1) Thumbs Up Very nice. [nt]

By MaK - dk Wed 13/03/13 08:36:25 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (57285) Pictures New update for the WetlookHunter.com fans - new girl in the sea html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 11/03/13 21:15:12 GMT

Hello guys,
We have a new girl for you. A 24 years old lady, who was just coming from a job interview, which was not sure that she got, so we offered her a temporary job as a model for us.
Enjoy the pictures below and check out the site for more.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of
MORE THEN 2500 updates from EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
She is Anca and she is 24 years old... and she was just headed home after a job interview. And she was really dressed to impress the employers, she was wearing a black satin jacket and a black fancy blouse under it , a tight skirt, a pair of heels and pantyhose, so only looking at her I knew that the girl can do some sacrifices to impress.

She said that she is not sure if she got the job or not, but she is expecting a call from the company.
I didn't want to try to get her wet only for the fun of it... cos I am thinking that a 24 years old lady sure needs some extra motivation to get her clothes wet into the sea, so I asked her if she would not accept a job as a model for us for 10 minutes. I told her what we need her to do, she looked relieved when I assured her that we will not push her into the sea and the production will only contain nice stuff and only posing she consider appropriate.

She said yes, and she came along and she looked so nice playing into the water with her clothes on as my co-worker had a hard time keeping some guys away from her on the beach.
So at the end of the day we not only get this sexy lady in the water but we sure made 3 wetlook fans that day.

Enjoy the update.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Agnes
Tight jeans, high heels and yellow top... sound like a perfect outfit to get we in right?
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Nadejdea
Like her friend Natasa, Nadejdea was on vacation. Like Natasa, she had nothing to do that afternoon, outside of shopping. You know most of the story if you saw the previous update - which many of you did and we thank you for the feedback ;) - so for this update we'll just say that Nadejdea was wearing a pair of capri pants, a shirt and high heeled sandals that day.

NOTE: The clip has two versions - one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connections and older PC's) [sv version]

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Cheers.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]