Wetlook-Online

Message # 5722

Subject: Hello Most expensive wetlook?

Date: Fri 05/09/03 16:45:09 GMT

Name: Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I was thinking the other day, I've been out on a forest fire for a while, first time home in over a week.  Anyhow, I have heard people mention this or that costs so much to do for a prop or clothing. Dunk tanks, swimming pools, modified shower stalls, etc, not to mention the cost of expensive clothes, designer dresses and shoes, etc.  Well, I was part and parcel witness and participant in some of the most expensive wetlook ever, perhaps.  It was a long time ago, I was on a fire contract falling big timber when I caught up with a  Forest Service crew of mostly women, Forest Service Regulars they called themselves, whatever that means.  Anyhow we were sitting watching a bunch of helicopters work a hot spot when an Army Chinook packing a 2000 gallon bucket flew past and dumped at about forty miles an hour, missing the fire but thoroughly drenching the forest Service crew (and me, ny first shower in over a week).  It costs $10,000 an hour to keep a Chinook flying, anyone got more expensive wetlook than that?  Of course, in an hour the ship could make ten or twenty drops, depending on how far he had to go to get water, but still pretty expensive.

After the shock the girls all loved it like me, first shower for a long time.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]