Wetlook-Online

Message # 57212.4.1.1

Subject: None Re:Psychology blog post about wetlook and sexuality

Date: Sat 09/03/13 04:31:49 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If by "wetlook fans" you mean people that have a sexual fetish for it and regularly search the internet for wetlook pictures, then there probably are only about 30,000 of us in the world.  However, if you broaden the definition to include everybody that regularly swims fully clothed, then there are many millions of us.  Whether it's because of the convenience of not having to change to get in the water, for modesty, local custom, or some combination of those, way way more than 30,000 people go swimming in whatever they were wearing each year.  
In reply to Message (57212.4.1) Talking Re:Psychology blog post about wetlook and sexuality

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 06/03/13 03:31:52 GMT

I agree.Interesting read. Gotta give the guy marks for trying to understand wetlook and writing about it in a serious way, but some of his analysis I also found way off target - subtract most of his marks for that.

As you said - an outsider's perspective, and unfortunately, a largely inaccurate one.

In reply to Message (57212.4) None Re:Psychology blog post about wetlook and sexuality

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 05/03/13 23:37:01 GMT

It's an interesting read....but I do not agree with his understanding of wetlook fans. He is obviously not an insider and merely an outsider passing his own observations, without having any personal knowledge of what it is like to be a wetlook fan. He is about as qualified to analyze a wetlook fan....as I am in passing comments about what makes a gay person become gay.....i.e. unless you have experienced it yourself, you have no clue what is inside a person's head.

1) If it were true that wetlook fans have a deep seated interest in their mothers....then 70% the  wetlook fans in the world would not all be Brits, Americans and Germans (cos all stats show this is fact)....and instead...most wetlook fans would be Italians.....ha ha...cos there are more Italian men who are mommas boys than in most other cultures....and Norman Bates from the Psycho movie (based on the life of Ed Gein) would have been a wetlook fan too.

2) That statement about wetlook not being in the top 100 wetlook fetishes.....is poppycock.....cos go to the Clips4sale.com website and you can see their list of every known kind of fetish that producers and models cater to....and there are not even 100 fetishes specified....only 40 or so...and Wetlook and Messy genres are in that group already. So...the Wetlook fetish is certainly among the top 40 fetishes. What is more accurate to say....is that on a per capita basis as a percentage of the population...wetlook fans are not even 0.00001% of the populatoon that have an interest in this subject matter. There are 7 billion people on this planet....so assume that at least 2 billion of them are adult males who have sexual interests.....and out of 2 billion males....there are no more than 30,000 wetlook fans in the entire world....so work the math...and you can see we are a tiny tiny segment of the population.

What the article should  have said....is that the majoriity of men tend to be interested in the more common fetishes....e.g. bondage.....and so probably 90% of men have interests in the more common fetishes...and wetlook is one of the more obscure ones....i.e there are more men interested in sweaty armpit videos than wet clothing videos.

BTW....Psychogists definitely DO have fetishes....cos I have known a long time wetlook fan and customer for over 20 years...who also happens to be a licenced psychologist with his own practice too.....plus I also have had other customers who often order wetlook media from me from all walks of life....i.e. I have had every kind of person order wetlook media from me...including a Church pastor, a Judge,  and inmates in prison....to a high ranking military officer serving on an Aircraft Carrier....so there are peoole from all walks of life who enjoy wetlook etc.

And .....he labels "us" together with "wet t shirt fans"....and the wet t shirt genre has little to do with most wetlook fans....cos wet t shirt competitions are NOT attended by wetlook fans....the only people who go to see wet t shirt events are MAINSTREAM beer drinking guys who just want to see the girls shirts ripped off and see them topless as soon as possible....so wet t shirt patrons have no interest in wet clothing per se.

I think the person who visits this forum, called Arthur Chappell, has written some pretty good articles on the history of wetlook on his blog site and his analysis of the wetlook culture is far more accurate.

Basically....this Doctor's thesis about childhood triggers or trauma...are about as accurate as when people in the Victorian era used to say that "The Elephant Man" got to be that way....cos his mother took him to the circus when he was a baby...and he got scared by the Elephants.

The other "urban myth" that Doctors and other lay people often say about wetlook fans...is that they got to be that way cos they were bedwetters in their late childhood.If that were true.....then how come I never get any requests from people asking me to shoot my models wearing DIAPERS...ha ha....cos the Diaper fetish is a whole different fetish with a different group of fans...and they normally want to be dominated while the adult male is wearing diapers.

The most depressing thing about that article....is that the Doctor offers no data as to what kinds of trauma or "sexual imprinting" can cause one to become a wetlook fan....nor any therapy of how to "cure" this so called affliction.

I guess a lobotomy would work....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (57212) Info Psychology blog post about wetlook and sexuality

By WLB - eu Tue 05/03/13 00:38:28 GMT

I stumbled upon this psychology article, might be interesting for some here :-)

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/billion-wicked-thoughts/201303/sexualpedia-part-5-why-do-i-wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]