WetlookPro

Message # 57200.1.1

Subject: Exclamation Re:Farmer's Daughter Hotel Pool Jump

Date: Sun 03/03/13 20:14:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think this may be a case of "be careful what you wish for"....and not such a smart thing to advertise on the internet.....cos

...if any hotel or restaurant in the UK dared to do that in the UK....then Leon and his girls would eat there every night and put them out of business...ha ha...

but on the more serious side....we already just witnessed some dangerous activities caused by these flash mob morons and what they did on a plane last week.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0-uNVp5k0

This clip may seem amusing...but people forget that the pop singer Aliyah was killed in a plane crash...that was determined to be caused by weight distribution problems that caused the plane to veer out of control and crash....so 100 people jumping up and down on a plane at the same time...is a really dumb idea.

So...all it needs is for somebody to start reposting the Tart's blog all over Facebook....and then they will start to get invaded by 100 flashmob idiots who will invade their restaurant and then they  all jump in the pool afterwards and not pay their bills.....and pretty soon that restaurant wll be out of business.

So...this is not a smart promotional idea for them to do.

A better idea was what a chain of restaurants used to do in Florida in the 1990's......which the pie fans used to love....i.e. for an extra $10...you could select a cream pie and pie your favorite waitress in the face...they used to do that for many years...until some lawyer came along and sued the restaurrant cos somebody else got pied by mistake and sued for assault...ha ha.

Now...if I owned a Hooters franchise....I would offer patrons the chance to dunk their favorite waitress in a dunk tank...in order to make an extra amount on their tip etc.

But creating any idea that could invite idiot flashmob idiots (or zombies) to your business.....not such a smart way to promote your restaurant. You can get more publicity by allowing your patrons to dunk their waitress in the pool for $20.....cos the flashmob people will have no interest in that.

MK

In reply to Message (57200.1) Dancing Re:Farmer's Daughter Hotel Pool Jump

By RoscoeBC - us Sun 03/03/13 19:34:51 GMT

That's cool!  I wonder how often someone jumps?  They didn't say if the shoes have to stay on.  I wonder if they're still open when the clubs are closing?  It'd be a blast to get some friends together and show up dressed as a wedding party after the wedding, feign surprise, and go for it?

Maybe most of all, I wonder how it is that a restaurant has a pool, although they do mention that there is a hotel next door.  Mabe a patio next to the pool?  They need some pictures :).

Oh, the cheapest disposable cell phones at Walmart might be cheaper than half of dinner if you eat well, especially if the booze is included.

Be a great way to check out a new date to see how adventurous she was :).

In reply to Message (57200) Thumbs Up Farmer's Daughter Hotel Pool Jump

By WetlookerJr - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Sun 03/03/13 15:52:20 GMT

Has anyone ever stayed here or eaten at the Tart restaurant and gotten the 50-100% off their food bill for jumping in the pool fully clothed?

This hotel is in Los Angeles.  My wife is wanting to take a California LA to SanFran road trip vacation and I'm working on talking her into jumping fully clothed so we can eat cheap (or free) AND jump in fully clothed (can you say WIN-WIN?!)

The offer is posted on http://www.tartrestaurant.com/blog.html

If you jump in fully clothed you get 50% off your bill.  If you jump in fully clothed with a cell phone you get 100% off.  I'm thinking I probably have A cell phone (not my live one) I could destroy somewhere :).

I'm wondering if they will let you do it more than once.  I'm inquiring with them about the rules to find that out.

Really looking forward to it too!  Any other good wetlook hot spots between LA and San Francisco we should visit?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]