minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:55:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 57186.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Natasa is beautiful - look forward to seeing her friend as well. [nt]

Date: Sun 03/03/13 02:05:22 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (57186) Pictures Ginger shows Imola the passion of a wetlook kiss html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Sat 02/03/13 17:40:26 GMT

Hello guys,
for those who missed the two girls updates from sexywetlook.com we got one they might like
Enjoy the pictures below and check out the site for more free pics.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of
MORE THEN 2500 updates from EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook
Ginger is a veteran of our lesbian style, sexy wetlook updates and Imola wanted to learn from the best so this is why we chose Ginger as Imola's kissing partner in this update.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook
The new Ginger and Melinda sexy wetlook story begins with Melinda tight up from a bed. Ginger comes in and she is shocked to hear that Melinda's boss wanted to play a little bondage "game" with Melinda.
Ginger rushed to release Melinda and then both of the girls went to take a relaxing shower together.
In their usual style of course ;)

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Natasa
In the previous update we had a Moldavian beauty so this update will get a bit closer to Moscow with the girls because the girl from this clip and her friend are Russians.

When I saw Natasa she was taking a walk with her friend Nadejdea and both of them seemed interested to have a conversation with me, which was understandable since they was on vacation and probably have nothing to do all day long except shopping and sunbathing. Natasa was the one who speak English but both of them spoke Romanian very good, so even if my Russian knowledge is VERY limited I could make myself understood. Like in every case when two girls are together one of them is easier to convince and the other harder to be convinced to get wet and this time was the same (I will let you discover by yourself which one was easier to be convinced to get her outfit wet). Today's clip contains the wet scene with Natasa who is 23 years old and she was dressed with a pink outfit, black nylon socks and black high heeled sandals and of course she entered into the sea exactly the way she was on the street and if you wonder if she had a great time or not soaking her clothes just check out the free pictures for the answer. Nadejdea will follow in the next update of course ;)

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]