Wetlook-Online

Message # 57177.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Thanks MK

Date: Tue 05/03/13 23:25:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I will be doing new uploads in another week or so...so start a new thread on this forum if you want to make a request for what you want to see uploaded.

MK

In reply to Message (57177.1.1) Great Thanks MK [nt]

By Silas - uu Sat 02/03/13 13:54:46 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (57177.1) Film/AVI Re:MK, or anyone, see if you can remember this scene for me

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 01/03/13 17:30:19 GMT

Yeah.....I think I know it. You are right on all those points except # 3....cos it is not a country and western musical....but more about sailors on leave and beach dudes movie.....so it is more like an early version of those Beach Boys surfer movies that Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello did later in the 1960s.

This movie was made in 1957...and was the Jane Powell musical "The Girl Most Likely".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_Most_Likely

The good news is this

1) You forgot to mention one other wetlook scene in this film, cos in another scene in the film Jane jumps off a boat in her party dress and swims in her white dress and climbs out...so that is the better scene with Jane Powell...and

2) I found a Youtube clip of the wetlook dance number you refer to.....it's low quality....but this gives you a rough idea of that number...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhKuw_fGNo

The bad news is.....this version of the film is just like the several copies I have of that film.....i.e. a 4/3 aspect ratio "travesty" that does not do justice to that scene at all. This is the same problem with the famous wetlook dance number in the 1968 Tommy Steele movie "Half a Sixpence" ....i.e. both films are widescreen format and when they show these films on tv....they always crop the screen and show them in a cropped 4/3 screen size instead of it's proper 16/9 widescreen format. Both films have ONLY ever been released on tape in a 4/3 format....and have not (as far as I know) ever been released on Blu Ray or in DVD widesreen format. And....the problem with both of these films is.....some of the best wetlook with girls in dresses are on the OUTER edges of the screen....and those girls get cropped OUT of the picture and you do not see those girls in the 4/3 format cropped format. This is true for that youtube clip you see of "The Girl Most Likely".....and what you can't see are the 2 girls wearing dresses that were on the left side of the screen...but have been cropped OUT of the picture.

So...I have the 4/3 versions of "The Girl Most Likely" and "Half a Sixpence"....where 2-3 girls are missing from the outer edges of the screen.....but what I really want to do is find a Blu Ray or widescreen 16/9 version of these 2 films....so I can see the missing girls in the dresses that you can't see in the 4/3 version

If you find a widescreen version of either of these 2 films....let me know.

MK

In reply to Message (57177) Square MK, or anyone, see if you can remember this scene for me

By Silas - uu Fri 01/03/13 12:42:19 GMT

I used to have a really nice wetlook scene recorded on a vhs tape, long since lost...

I never knew what movie it was from. I will give you as many details as I can, maybe you can guess what movie.

1) It's an American musical, most likely 1955 - 1960, judging by the clothing

2) It's in color

3) It's a country and western musical, a country themed movie

4) There were about 20-30 girls in their song/dance routines  All the girls are wearing colorful tops - short sleeved sweaters, plaid tie-tops, striped t's, and shorts/capris.

5) They have a musical number in a lake - first they all dance in knee-high water, getting soaked, kicking and splashing the water all over the place.

6) The lead girl, a platinum blonde with red lipstick, has a bright red outfit on.

7) Some of the dancers are behind on a pier, later in the musical number they go jump in the lake.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]