Wetlook-Online

Message # 57141.6

Subject: None 35-40

Date: Tue 26/02/13 23:52:44 GMT

Name: luvwetgirls us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I started noticing wet clothing getting me excited when I was like 6 or 7 years old. I seen Japanese women pearl-divers in white outfits in a tourist pamplet and I was wondering "why aren't they wearing bathing suits" but then I was like "they don't care about getting their clothes wet, thats kind of cool." All throughout my teenage years I would go out walking in the woods searching for a creek to jump in, all my clothes + sneakers and socks, or I would take a fully clothed bath wearing tennis shoes and socks of course. I would have to hide my wet clothes afterwards in a closet or cabinets. I still do this now, the nicer the shoes pants and shirt I'm getting wet the more exhilirating it is. I bought a pair of new gray suede New Balance 993's, (I'm poor so I couldn't really afford them) and 2 or 3 days I was relaxing in a warm bathtub with them on under the water, also wearing jeans and a nice button up shirt I think. I love seeing women ruining their clothes getting them wet and not caring and having a great time, dresses, heels, jeans, boots, jeans, sneakers, doesn't matter, and I like bathing or wading fully clothed my self. I don't see my passion for wetlook a curse, for me its the opposite.
In reply to Message (57141) None What is your age?

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 25/02/13 18:04:45 GMT

If you are a wetlook fan, what is your age?

If you not will say you are example 30, say 25-35 or something.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]