Wetlook-Online

Message # 57141.1.1.1.1

Subject: None ...and who is the OLDEST long time wetlook fan

Date: Mon 25/02/13 22:52:56 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No....it is not me....cos I know lots of wetlook fans I have been chatting with for many years who are more than 20 years older than I am....and I am pretty old myself...

I know several wetlook fans for years who are in their 70's.....and some of them were in their early 80s....but as far as I know...the longest living wetlook fan is "Sopping" who is in hid mid 80's and still going strong.

The "elder statesmen" of wetlook producers....who have been producing wetlook media since the mid 1970's...and are still active today.....would be Mike E. from WSM productions, and David W, from Artscene productions.

Heck....I remember things a lot earlier than when the internet first started......cos I started taking candid wetlook pics at the beach in the early 70's....before you had such things as video cameras or recording machines.....and all I had in those days was my old poloroid camera....

....and whenever I saw a wet scene on tv in those days....all I could do was snap a picture of my tv monitor.....and the only wetlook I could find....was to spend hours at the local public library, going thru old copies of National Geographic magazione and old movie books.....how pathetic is that.

But trust me......I chat with the veteran wetlook fans who are pensioners now.....and although their bodies may be old....their minds are still the same as a 21 year old......cos they still appreciate wetlook no different to the way a younger person sees it.

So...your age does not really matter at all.

I see wetlook as something of a curse.....i.e. something that you are stuck with for life.....so you might as well make the most of it and  just enjoy the way you are....cos you cannot change who you are.

Being a wetlook fan is like being gay.....you cannot change who you are.....but we do not get all the "parades" they get.....so I look forward to the day wetlook fans can have their own "parade",.....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (57141.1.1.1) Note Re:Im male 28, love wetlook since very young ages.

By GeorgeSK - uu Mon 25/02/13 19:26:03 GMT

Over 40, old enough to remember the beginnings of internet wetlook in mid 90s.
In reply to Message (57141.1.1) None Im male 28, love wetlook since very young ages.

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 25/02/13 18:06:50 GMT

Maybe better........
In reply to Message (57141.1) None Im 28, love wetlook since very young ages.

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 25/02/13 18:05:56 GMT

I have memories frm i was around 5 maybe and saw some wetlook scenes on tv and think its was very special for me.
In reply to Message (57141) None What is your age?

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 25/02/13 18:04:45 GMT

If you are a wetlook fan, what is your age?

If you not will say you are example 30, say 25-35 or something.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]