WetlookPro

Message # 57128.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Transcription

Date: Tue 26/02/13 20:15:43 GMT

Name: Max eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The format is about people leaving Germany for the first time. Here is a transcription of the scene, followed by a slightly improved Google translation.

Julia ist erhitzt. Sie muss sich abkühlen. Was sie jetzt macht, ist total unvernünftig. Aber es geht auch um eine Wette mit sich selbst.

"Ich habe mir vorgenommen, das spanische Meer auszutesten. Und das mache ich jetzt auch. Was ich mir vornehme, werde ich auch durchziehen. Sonst, wenn ich es nicht mache, wird es zur Gewohnheit, und das ist nicht gut."

Das Mittelmeer hat 13, die Luft 14 Grad. Die Windgeschwindigkeit beträgt 11 Meter pro Sekunde.

"Ich gehe jetzt rein."

"Und das war so ein tolles Erlebnis. Das macht ja keiner. Und ich habe auch gemerkt, warum. Weil es einfach so verdammt kalt war. Ich habe mich so frei gefühlt wie Jesus, der über das Wasser laufen kann.

"Es ist so ein schönes Gefühl. Das kann mir keiner mehr nehmen."

"Da war ich so stolz, dass ich das so gemacht habe, wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe. Ich habe genau das gemacht, was ich unbedingt machen wollte.  Ich habe es geschafft. Und jetzt soll es mir erst mal jemand nachmachen und auch ins kalte Wasser springen."

Hier eine kleine Information für Julias Eltern. Wir haben das Mädchen anschließend ins Taxi gesetzt und nach Hause unter die heiße Dusche geschickt, denn Julias Abenteuer soll schließlich noch weitergehen.

---

Julia is heated. She needs to cool off. What she is doing now is totally unreasonable. But it's also a bet with herself.

"I have decided to try out the Spanish sea. And that's what I do now. I will go through what I decided. Otherwise, if I don't do it, it becomes a habit, and that's not good."

The Mediterranean Sea has 13, the air 14 degrees. The wind speed is 11 meters per second.

"I'm going in now."

"And that was a great experience. No one else does that. And I also found out why. Because it was just so damn cold. I felt as free as Jesus who can walk on water.

"It's such a nice feeling. Nobody can take this away from me any more."

"I was so proud that I have done it the way I thought it would be. I have done exactly what I wanted to do. I've done it. And now someone else should try this and jump into the cold water."

Here's a small information for Julia's parents. Afterwards, we put the girl into a taxi and sent her home under the hot shower, because Julia's adventures will eventually continue.

In reply to Message (57128.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:cool - no jeans but leggings

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Tue 26/02/13 00:26:53 GMT

Is anyone able to translate at all? What's going on here?

No aspersions being cast on any producers, but for me, when a girl spontaneously gets wet fully clothed, especially when they didn't know they were going to be getting wet in advance, its just way sexier than any posed shot or contrived situation.

In this case, the girl was wearing leggings, and that's one of my faves, so even better!

In reply to Message (57128.1) Thumbs Up cool - no jeans but leggings [nt]

By plonss - nl Sun 24/02/13 22:27:55 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (57128) Video wetlook on reality TV

By orbb - de Sun 24/02/13 19:40:38 GMT

Last week on TV

Girl swims in ocean with black jeans, white top and black socks

nice coming out

/auf-und-davon/herzen-erobern-in-spanien.php?container_id=115159&player=1&season=0&productdetail=1 / http://www.voxnow.de/auf-und-davon/herzen-erobern-in-spanien.php?container_id=115159&player=1&season=0

part 3 starting at 09:21

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]