Wetlook-Online

Message # 57124.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:for all you Levi's Fans see my Post

Date: Sun 24/02/13 17:26:34 GMT

Name: Sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have to agree. Levis skinny jeans are not very expensive, including the amazing 510 super skinny jeans. I agree that when Levis are featured in many wetlook shots they do seem to be the big and boxy straight cuts. This might be just what some people like, but the incredible world of more form-fitting Levis is easily attained. Looking fwd to whatever goldmine comes our way :)

cheers!

SBF

In reply to Message (57124.1) Note Re:for all you Levi's Fans see my Post

By Mark Harrison - M.Harrison@gmail.com us Sun 24/02/13 02:51:12 GMT

Imo, you or your models don't have to pick up the most expensive pair of Levi's off the shelf, but something other than generic large straight 501's would be nice. Any skinny or just slim Levi's period would be nice. Capital E, Curve ID, etc. would just be a luxury imo, but the main thing is I'm sure some people are just tired of the same big 501's with the same blue and orange striped jacket or denim jacket.
In reply to Message (57124) None for all you Levi's Fans see my Post

By WK - uu Sun 24/02/13 00:22:56 GMT

See  my  post  to replys to  thread 57014  or  see it  here;

Too bad,    When I  shoot  jeans  on  models  thi is  what  I  mostly  shoot.   I  just   did a session  in an  indoor  pool  last  month with  Basic  Levi's in pool and  underwater  shots  of  2  girls  wearing  them....

As  far  as Curve ID  Levi's....I  have  to  go to  thrift  stores to look  for  them  for  girls  and  this is like  cinderella with the slipper.....Most  girls  who  come for shoots  bring their  own  clothes  and  this  includes  Jeans !!!!  They  hardly  ever  bring  Levi's......

If you  people  would  just  become  members  of  Liquidladies,  then  you  would see  all the  past  volumes  we  did  have 1/3  levis'  of the  girls....Especiallly  the  early  versions  from 2001 to  2005.....These are no  longer on the site  but  will be  re appearing  soon....I  also  have  2  DVD's   Vol  5  and  10  are  both  all  Levi's  scenes  wet..

So   check us  out  at  www.waterloggedproductions.com   or  if  I  knew  how  to  put up  pics  I  would...

Perhaps  if  you  people  want  to see pics  from l;ast  months  shoot,   check Grahams' Styx  forum...I  can  post  them  easier  there.

WK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]