WetlookPro

Message # 57123.1

Subject: None Re:Rude hotel pool security

Date: Sun 24/02/13 00:01:31 GMT

Name: Sanderson uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have enjoyed swimming fully clothed in motel pools while on business many times. I have never gotten a response like that. Once, I was sitting in the jacuzzi wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The desk clerk saw me. All she did was smile and wave. Then later as I walked through the lobby back to my room, she asked if I enjoyed my swim. She didn't seem at all concerned with the pool chemicals.
In reply to Message (57123) Peace Man Rude hotel pool security

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sat 23/02/13 23:23:25 GMT

I love swimming at hotel pools as it is one the few wetlook opportunities that I have. I always select my hotel based on the pool :-). Over many years nobody ever said a word.

On my recent trip I enjoyed a nice fully clothed swim each morning and evening. On my last night (day 3) I had swum laps for about 45 minutes and was thinking about leaving when I heard a voice saying "get out". I was truly surprised after all those years to find a security guard staring at me. I of course followed his request, but then asked him what his concern was. He was exceedingly rude and just said things like "because I said so" or "you can't do that". He finally said that he was sure I wasn't even a hotel guest. That accusation was simply unacceptable - I called him out on his rudeness and went back to my room to file a complaint about the guy with the hotel management. The manager explained to me that they don't allow fully clothed swimming because it interferes with the chemical balance in the pool and she apologized for the guard's behavior.

I wonder what made the guard so upset. Did he feel that it was some perverse behavior that he couldn't tolerate? Or are there really people sneaking into hotels to swim fully clothed and he hates dealing with that?

Given my numerous swims in the past this was clearly an exception, but I am curious if anybody else has had similar experiences! But the more we are out there the better - just a bit different :-).

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]