MyWetloook

Message # 57102.5

Subject: Pulsing Re:old days

Date: Fri 22/02/13 19:48:03 GMT

Name: Charlie gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To this day, I'm a big fan of  Leonmoomin's work, but I do fondly remember the days of Charly, Jules and Fiona too. But Lisa is amazing, and I still get the same buzz today when a new girl is introduced as I did back then!

Eric from Paris and Little Unicorn? They were great! I always loved how publicly they did their photo shoots.

Anyone remember Otaku? Some lovely pictures from Japan. I know they weren't always up everyone's street as the identity of the girl was always kept secret through an obscured face, but they used to do great pictures in great outfits.

I always used to get excited by a Soggy Froggy update but i especially loved the Swiss street parade pictures by the same photographer.

Remember Stephan and his pool party pictures? They were incredible!

And Erik Elsas. One of the first producers I came across and I still love his work as much now.

I don't have any of the old pictures any more due to several computer and tech upgrades and failures but its lovely to think back.

So many memorable pictures that have blown my mind over the years, from these guys and many more. Be great to be able to find some particular favourites!

In reply to Message (57102) Wow old days

By wetne55 - uu Thu 21/02/13 17:04:39 GMT

I have not been on here for some time but I have a real love of the old days when the main girls for me were WET FREE SPIRIT, marjorie, ZARA, Jennifer and wet kern wife _Margaret, froggie from Holland or Switzerland. This was all about 9 years ago - does anyone have any of these girls pics downloaded Wow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]