minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:42:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 5708.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wet music video (GOOD)

Date: Fri 05/09/03 13:29:42 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hmm... makes me wonder if there may be any chance of a distribution channel for all the surplus footage.
In reply to Message (5708.1) Hello Re: Wet music video (GOOD)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 05/09/03 10:31:48 GMT

Yeah...I mentioned this last month and posted the link. This video was directed by a friend of mine...Mike Valentine...who is based in London.

Mike has shot loads of underwater scenes in music videos...i.e. he did the Duran Duran video, the InXs video...but his best one I like was THE ESCAPE CLUB video called "I'LL BE THERE" with the girl in the red dress underwater.

Mike is a busy guy...more recently he was filming the underwater scenes in the last 2 James Bond films, and the recent Lara Croft Tomb Raider movie.

Mike is a secret aquaphile...and confessed to me that he gets frustrated.... cos he shoots great wetlook and underwater scenes that mostly get cut OUT of the film. He was telling me recently how he shot a great wetlook scene with Nicole Kidman in her oscar winning movie THE HOURS..where she wades into the stream fully clothed and she goes underwater...and they spent 2 days filming her in those scenes.....and when the film came out they cut most of that scene and only showed her wading in...and then faded the scene out....and they did not use most of the footage he shot.

MK

In reply to Message (5708) Hello Wet music video (GOOD)

By z - uu Fri 05/09/03 02:01:45 GMT

Check "All In My Head" video stream!

Wet high heels, wet dress, swimming underwater, not just seconds but the whole video! This is the best wetlook music video I have seen!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]