MyWetloook

Message # 57038.5

Subject: Idea Re:Is it me or...

Date: Sat 16/02/13 02:11:33 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If it weren't for the "commercial producers" there would be no forum. This forum was created by a professional wetlook producer more than a decade ago and he has continued to maintain it for the benefit of the community. I'm sure it has been a pain in the arse to Nigel on many occasions that gave him cause to wonder if it is worth it. As for the "ads" from the commercial sites; I appreciate the high quality free sample photos of the pros that are posted here. The forum provides a one stop shopping place to decide where to spend my money. But the forum can, and should be much more than that. I have to agree with the guy that said the state of the forum is our own fault. The wetlook producers haven't "taken over" the forum; they are simply the only ones posting to it on a regular basis. They don't post their ads here at the exclusion of others. We are all free to post stuff and it doesn't cost anything to do so. For years I made regular posts to this forum with links to photos of Japanese Idols doing wet clothed photo shoots. I stopped posting because encourging positive responses stopped. I'm as guilty as anyone for the content of the forum. We regulars to the forum check in daily to find good wetlook. We should also add to our mind set the concept of when we find something good elswhere: "Hey I should share this with wetlook community on the Minx Movie forum!"  Ask not what your forum can do for you. Ask what you can do for your forum.

Kerry Tiller

In reply to Message (57038) Question Is it me or...

By Anonymous - us Fri 15/02/13 22:31:04 GMT

Has this forum been taken over by commercial producers?

Where's the genuine wetlook?

Anybody can get wet for a hanfull of money...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]