Wetlook-Online

Message # 57038.3.2

Subject: None WHY NOT DO BOTH. . .?

Date: Wed 27/02/13 13:36:43 GMT

Name: LegalBeagle us

Email: cycdwc99@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Why not do both for all parties to benefit?  Producers have a solid argument being on the forum - and most of them provide very good quality shots and models.  But if the general public wants more "natural" youtubes, etc., why not have the producers give some of that?  I love the candid vids where they are not staged.  The producers would do themselves well, and most likely be profitable, if they added some unexpected falls, trips, pushing, etc. into pools and fountains.  I know that's what I enjoy most - the unexpected.
In reply to Message (57038.3) None Re:Is it me or...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 16/02/13 01:20:33 GMT

A good topic to raise. One that I have raised with Nigel in the past. One has to understand that Nigel, the forum owner, needs to have support from commercial sponsors in order to cover the costs for his server and bandwidth so that he can provide this free service to the community. Without commercial sponsors....you would not have Youtube or Google or Flckr or UMD forum or  all the great things on the internet that you get for free....so the commercial entities do have a good role to play in supporting the operating costs to bring you this forum.

On many sites in the internet, the concept is that if you want access to the site for free and it is an ad supported site, you just endure the advertising cos you are getting access to good content. If you want an ad-free site where you do not see any ads, then you subscribe for a premium paid membership, where all the ads are disabled. However, I doubt that the folks on the forum would want to subscribe to this forum as a paid subscriber, just to have the ads disabled. It would be very easy for Nigel to pogrram things that way ...i.e. just require that all producers who post on this forum must use a special "producer icon"....that flags their postings, and then those folks who contribute paypal donations to Nigel and support the forum...will be upgraded with a special cookie where all producer postings using the producer icon are "hidden" messages.....so they will only see the non producer postings and not the producer postings etc, and the general community will see all the regular postings etc.

Another option, which I have suggested to Nigel many times over the last 10 years, is that we divide the forum into "sub forums"...and we separate all the producers postings to a separate sub forum, so those folks who wish to avoid those postings can just skip and avoid going to that sub forum...and jiust visit the other sub forums. Neither Nigel nor Graham nor Derek (who run the other major wet and messy forums) have wanted to do this....cos they prefer to have all producer and non producer postings all together in one forum only.

As both a producer and a wetlook fan myself....I can see both sides of the argument, and personally I am in favor of separating the producers commercial postings into a separate sub forum....but the 3 forum owners and most of the other producers probably disagree with me, and they prefer to keep things as they are.

Overall.....I think there is a pretty reasonable balance on this forum....between the commercial posters and the non-commercial posters. That is because there are not very many wetlook producers....only about 30 or so regular commercial wetlook producers who post here....whereas there are 100 times more wetlook fans than there are producers....so the ratio is about 100 to 1 on this forum....100 wetlook fans coming here regularly for every 1 wetlook producer.....so it encumbant upon those 100 fans to get more active and to write more stories and quote more links and make more contributions.....cos you outnumber the prioducers by 100 to 1....so...get more active...and you can easily "swamp" the producers and their postings. I think the situation on this forum has a pretty healthy ratio of 100 to 1.....and where I think things are becoming swamped and out of control these days..is on the UMD messy forums....cos over there it is like "sharks in a feeding frenzy"....with 3 times more messy producers than there are wetlook producers....and so they are really crowding out the fans on those forums

So...things are not too bad here.

But I would support the idea of producers being given a special icon (as we do on our WAMBANK site)....so that when people see that icon.....if they wish to avoid reading those postings...they can juist skip all those messages from folks who have the producer icon.

If we can apply a silly country flag against our postings.... why can't we apply a Producer icon or sticker against our postings too.....

MK

In reply to Message (57038) Question Is it me or...

By Anonymous - us Fri 15/02/13 22:31:04 GMT

Has this forum been taken over by commercial producers?

Where's the genuine wetlook?

Anybody can get wet for a hanfull of money...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]