WetlookPro

Message # 57038.10.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Is it me or...

Date: Mon 18/02/13 01:13:37 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I can't speak for WetlookSex, nor was I there, but the possibility can and does exist.

I am happy to say that most of the models we have had the privilege to work with are dear friends of ours. As such we treat them with the utmost respect, and I don't divulge any information about their sexuality or even what turns them on, publicly or otherwise..... What I can tell you is in general

We had the great pleasure to work with Wetmar a couple of years ago. She had contacted us about collaborating on a photo shoot together, so we met and done several sets together. I can tell you that she absolutely loves getting wet, fully clothed. Thats no joke! All I had to do was capture her in what she loves to do. Another model, Nerea, whom some of you may know from the UMD also personally loves getting wet and messy. We have had the honor to have recently worked with her too and with some luck, you'll be seeing more of her. There will be a surprise coming, I won't say now, but soon we will be introducing a well known wetlook model whom we have had the great pleasure to work with. BTW She too loves getting wet.

Some models who had worked with us, having previously never experienced wetlook before, come to discover that they do love doing it and have a great deal of fun with it. One model in particular, XXSmiley, has even made a C4S page where she had done a few of her own wetlook vids, simply because she loves doing it. And then there are a few models who has worked with us that love the idea that there is an audience out there who loves what they are doing for them. These girls just love the attention. Its sad that we simply can't show you what goes on behind the scenes and how truly wonderful it is to work with models. Sure, we can say it's fake, like wrestling, but theres also so much that goes on behind the curtain to make a production. Funny because one of the models who has worked with us has become a (female) wrestler. Yes it's faked, but it's also a tough business where people can and do get hurt, and the work is hard, just to entertain. I would say wetlook photography is also a lot of hard work. It may seem easy to strike a pose, but working around water and various messes isn't easy at all.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (57038.10.1.1.1.1) Talking Re:Is it me or...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 17/02/13 23:51:50 GMT

This leads me to think of one other aspect of "genuine". One of the sites which has banner ad space here is WetlookSex. Among the scenes for sale are those containing one or two girls performing explicit sexual acts in a wetlook context. Are the girls "genuinely" aroused? Are they "genuinely" aroused by the wetlook context? Are they just faking it all for the camera?

I think I'm just re-iterating MK's point... does it really matter? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm satisfied to call it a duck, whether it "genuinely" is or not.

Ed, I recall you saying at some point that some of your models do get turned on by the sessions. Cool thing to know. The model's level of comfort and frame of mind in a scene does often reveal itself on her face and in her body language. Even if she's not turned on, it's always more pleasing to watch if she is at least enjoying herself in a playful sense if not a sexual one. Could that be what is meant by being "genuine"?

In reply to Message (57038.10.1.1.1) None Re:Is it me or...

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Sun 17/02/13 22:10:38 GMT

AnthonyX;

This is a real interesting topic to discuss for me because wetlook as an interest is usually subjective, and I love talking about those differences. We all have our own take on this, it's no different for me. I don't know if the OP meant that "genuine" equates to "candid", but within the context of genuine, I consider what I produce as genuinely wetlook.

Mark, you make an interesting point, but I don't necessarily think that there is a direct comparison between wrestling and "commercial" wetlook, other than that both are intended to entertain.  

There has been plenty of discussion and debate between candid vs commercial. On one side, some believe that the best wetlook involves people who aren't acting and they perceive this as "genuine" because they think that the people involved are actually doing wetlook for the love of it, while a paid model only does it for money. Of course the other side of the argument is that candids involve recording people without their knowledge, which in itself brings up issues of morality for some. I don't want to get into that debate, but I will say that, nothing is like what some people think. Candids do not necessarily mean that the person involved has an interest in wetlook. In fact most people who end up on youtube or whatever do not even know that there is such an interest. On the flip side, models can develop an interest in wetlook simply because they do know that someone is going to see them perform in it, and that can and does become exciting for them.

I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell about the models you've worked with that have done wetlook. In fact, you had a bunch of great behind the scenes of the models being themselves and most of all having fun. If none of you had seen these vids, I would recommend them because Mark has captured some fantastic footage of what happens during a shoot and how genuine models really are as well as how important they really are to this business.  

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (57038.10.1.1) None Re:Is it me or...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 17/02/13 16:32:40 GMT

I don't have a problem with this charactization of "genuine wetlook"....it's a fair comment.......e.g. is there any "genuine" wrestling that happens in any professional wrestling tv show....ha ha....no....it is all "staged" for the purposes of entertainment....like a soap opera.

So...professional wetlook productions are like professiional wrestling.....i.e. they are "staged" for pure entertainment value....and are not intended to be authentic.

We have an entire cable tv channel in the USA that calls itself TRU TV and purports all of it's various tv shows to be "reality tv"...everything from repossessing cars, to buying antiques, running a pawn shop, and my 2 favorites....making moonshine in the woods and what happens at the Full Throttle Saloon at the Sturgis Biker rally. All of these shows have small grain of reality...i.e. the people are real...but 90% of what happens in those shows are staged or faked....cos if they did not stage a fake a crisis in every episode....they would be pretty dull and boring....so they are about 10% reality and 90% faked and staged just for entertainment purposes. You have to suspend disbelief and just sit back and enjoy these shows....i.e. on the show about making moonshine in the woods....does anybody really believe that the cops on this show are so stupid that they can never catch these guys...ha ha.

I think there is a place for candid wetlook (spontaneous unplanned wetlook) and modelled wetlook (staged wetlook)....and both have their entertainment value to different groups of fans.

But basically the original posters question is like saying that there is too much fake wrestling on TV these days.....which is staged like a soap opera.......and not enough authentic greco roman wrestling to see on tv......

...but guess what.....millions of fans like to see the staged unauthentic pro wrestling tv shows.....and most people find authentic wrestling to be uninteresting.....and even the Olympic committee this week....just announced that they will be dropping wrestling from the next Olympic games.....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324880504578299693435845664.html

I guess they plan to replace it with something more popular....i.e. Olympic Gangnam Style dancing .....or my favorite sport....Zombie Flashmob invasions....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (57038.10.1) Talking Re:Is it me or...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 17/02/13 15:46:49 GMT

Maybe by "genuine" he really means "candid". Even so, I think it's still an invalid complaint, for most of the reasons in my previous post. Whether or not we are talking about production, candid, or something in between, this is more about the "consumer" than the "producer". There are those who will happily pay for production content and/or graciously accept whatever free content they find enjoyable, and there are those who complain that there is never enough of what they would want, will never pay for what they can find, or attempt to create their own.
In reply to Message (57038.10) None Re:Is it me or...

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Sun 17/02/13 03:45:26 GMT

Hmm,... As a "commercial" producer, I don't feel that my work is any less genuine. I will say this, and I don't think I would be alone amongst the commercial producers,

you have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, and you certainly don't know the models, the "paid" girls who go thru the hard work of doing a wetlook or messy photo shoot.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (57038) Question Is it me or...

By Anonymous - us Fri 15/02/13 22:31:04 GMT

Has this forum been taken over by commercial producers?

Where's the genuine wetlook?

Anybody can get wet for a hanfull of money...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]